Shopper - Grocery List, Shopping List and Recipes
By The Shopper Network LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shopper saves you time and money every day by making any shopping list quickly and easily, suggesting great recipes and helping budget with grocery coupons.
About.com 2013 Best Shopping List App Finalist
MacWorld Magazine - "4 Mouse Rating"
Laptop Magazine – “50 Most Useful iPhone Apps”
Everything iPhone - "Easy to use lists ...Much functionality..."
- Make a shopping list in a snap. Order the list for your pantry or the store to grocery shop efficiently with the list.
- Sync your shopping list with family and friends. Supports notifications of changes.
- Store your own recipes + find web recipes; put ingredients right on your shopping list
- Save money with lists of grocery coupons from top brands
- Scan barcode items directly onto your shopping list
- Web & cross-device shopping list access
- Guiding Stars Grocery nutrition ratings linked to list barcodes
- Budget & planning: track total grocery list prices minus coupon savings plus taxes owed right on your lists!
- Real Customer Support our users love!
- Build a shopping list from pantry categories including grocery, home improvement, electronics, beauty and baby
- Shopping list templates for pantry tracking or repeat grocery shopping
- Notes and photos on all grocery list items make planning and shopping easy
- Multiple lists & multiple stores
- Custom list aisle layouts & pricing for all stores & pantry lists
Shopper includes coupons and advertisements (see the screenshot examples) but Gold Members can control if and how coupons and ads display.
Purchase a one-year Gold Membership from Settings/Purchases for $11.99/year. Gold Membership automatically renews but can be disabled up to 24 hours prior to renewal.
Thanks for the continued support. Please follow us on twitter (@shopperapp) & facebook. To ask questions or send suggestions please contact Customer Support directly.
What's New in Version 10.5.35
-We have improved the way users can manage Aisles and match them to the favorite store layout. It’s much easier to hide or recognize hidden Aisles now.
-Improved search results enables users to find items easier. Search results now favor the items user has previously used.
I've used this app for several years and ALL THE TIME. It has earned it's spot on the valuable real estate of the first page of apps on my iPhone as I use it daily, about as often as I use Waze. It's had a few not so great updates in the past, but the current version works great. I don't use every feature available, but the longer you use it, the better it gets, as it learns all your idiosyncratic items. I even use it to keep a list of supplies I need to purchase for my hobby, jewelry making, so its not limited to grocery shopping and is fully customizable. I'm always jotting down what I need to get whenever it comes to mind. Recently started a list for online stuff I want to look for. So great to always have your lists with you! I am not the most tech savvy in the world, being a 55 year old mom and Jeweler, and this is very easy to use.
A Really Good Shopping List App
I looked for a long while to find a good shopping app. "Good" for me meant lists that aren't limited by length, the number of lists is not limited, and they can be synced between my and my husband's iPhones and iPads. The items had to be saved for quick pull-up later and be grouped by aisle.
It seemed like a short obvious list of requirements for a shopping list app. However, it was not so easy. At the time, this was the only 4+ shopping list app that met all of the requirements. I have been using it for several months now and am happy with it.
Only a couple of areas could be improved. It is some work to set up, with too many, and sometimes confusing, page changes required. And while you can group items by aisle, that can even be different by store, the aisles cannot be synced to other devices.
My thanks to developers
I've had this app since I put it on my iPhone 3. It may well be the first app I ever downloaded. It used to be outstanding and when list sharing was introduced it was immediate and flawless and has been until a few weeks ago. Now it often indicates "Network Error" and doesn't synch for hours.
I emailed support 3 days ago and received an auto-reply indicating that if I was a Gold Member they would respond within 1day. Well reasons to this guys...I just downloaded "AnyList" and it is an incredibly better app than "Shopper." Shared lists sync instantly, even faster than Shopper did when it was working acceptably. I'd had never known about AnyList if it hadn't been for poor customer support by Shopper. THANKS GUYS!!
I guess it's not true to say I'm unhappy with your support policy...I'm happier now than I was.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 04, 2015
- Version: 10.5.35
- Size: 24.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: The Shopper Network LLC
- © 2008-2013 MidCentury Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Shopper Ad-Free Key$1.99
- Gold Membership$7.99
- Shopper Ad-Free Key$1.99