Having trouble with a shopping addiction is a real thing, and not many people are willing to admit that. It is a way of life for many people, but some do not understand how much of an impact being a shopping addict has on your life. Being addicted to shopping can really mess up your relationships with family as shopping encourage frivolous spending.
Shopping Addiction Calendar addresses the need to stop shopping at stores and online, and helps you become accountable for making the changes happen!
1. 40 Motivational quotes that will help you overcome your addiction to shopping.
2. 10 Science based facts about shopping addiction, and reasons to recognize your issues as a shopping addict.
3. Daily ticker that keeps you motivated to succeed.
4. Add reasons why you would like to see yourself succeed.
5. Our special panic button will help take your mind off of having an urge to shop by showing you pictures of puppies.
6. Our badge system allows you to be rewarded for your success.
Here are our top 10 reasons to stop being addicted to shopping now:
1. Being addicted to shopping means that you have less time for social activity
Shopping is a good escape from reality, but it can become too much of a burden when you are constantly buying random items and mindlessly surfing the internet, looking for other things to buy.
2. Shopping addiction can lead to worse things
When you are addicted to the shopping, you will be exposed to many other opportunities to buy things. You might even think that buying drugs could be your next adventure. This is a bad idea. No shopping is the best shopping.
3. More time to spend with your family
Family bonding is an important thing in modern culture. With so many distractions including shopping, spending time with family or planning a game night will do wonders for you relationships.
4. More time for hobbies
Shopping addiction takes away from time that you could be spending doing what was once your favorite hobby. Or maybe you can take up a new hobby. Just find a way to get away from shopping
5. Are you lying about your shopping addiction?
If you have been lying about your shopping addiction, it is safe to say that you might have a problem. The first step to healing is admitting that you have a problem. This can be hard to do, but help is here.
6. Curbing your shopping time
A good way to fight shopping addiction is to cut back on your time spent on shopping. There are many good resources online that will force you into certain time blocks on your computer and block access to online stores during the others.
7. Mindlessly shopping at work
If you find yourself searching the internet and shopping for random things when you have deadlines to attend to, you might be addicted to shopping. It is important to know when you stray too far. Keep yourself on the right track.
8. Restless or moody feelings
When you are addicted to shopping, nothing can fill that gap of satisfaction that shopping gives you. You might be on a boat and you can’t stop thinking about checking that next big deal, or when the next 50% off sale is going to be.
9. Trying to cut back but being unsuccessful
As with any addiction, if you find that your efforts are not working out, then you might be addicted to shopping. You will need to really learn to hold yourself accountable if you intend to get ahead.
10. Your future depends on it
Shopping addiction is no joke and should be treated like any other addiction. Don’t slack off on the possibilities, and learn to use shopping to your advantage and not to your detriment. Get the help that you deserve.
Quit your shopping addiction by downloading Shopping Addiction Calendar now for FREE!
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
advertises shopping apps!
Why would an app for people who are trying to overcome their shopping addictions feature add to buy stuff and have an app of the day which is a shopping app. Is this a mean joke?
Seriously with the shopping ads?
Deleting this app. What a joke
Don’t bother. First thing that comes up when you open it is an ad to buy something!! Unless you willing to pay for it, you will be bombarded with ads.
- App Diggity, LLC
- 50.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © App Diggity, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- All Ad remove and unlock features $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.