Grocery List Ease is a beautiful, simple and powerful shopping list app for your phone. Create a shopping list, grocery list, to-do list, or any other checklist and share it with family and friends! A favorite of the TODAY Show's Today.com, Forbes ‘The Best Apps For Smart Black Friday Shopping’ and CNBC ‘A Stress-Free Holiday Is Only One App Away’, List Ease is the best grocery shopping list app around!
Features of Grocery List Ease - Shopping List + Coupons:
- Share your grocery list, checklist, or to-do list with family and friends with real time syncing
- Sync your grocery list with your other devices
- Receive push message alerts when others on your shared list are purchasing checklist items or groceries
- Get list reminders when you walk into a grocery store
- Organize your shopping list any way you want – by food category, by recipes, or by available grocery coupons
- Add groceries into our shopping list app easily and instantly using our barcode scanner
- Add groceries from history – bring items from your last shopping list to your new list
- Trip budgeting - ensure your grocery list isn't too expensive before you shop
- Pantry inventory – simplify your life and save money by keeping track of already purchased items
- Manage multiple shopping lists –flip between grocery and pantry lists in seconds
- Perfect for Christmas, Thanksgiving, BBQs, and all event planning and holiday grocery shopping
- Add quantities, measurements, prices, and additional notes to your food list items to keep perfectly organized
- Mr. Listo, our free grocery list app’s mascot, is your shopping list maker companion- at home or in the supermarket!
For in store reminders, be aware that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Basic List Ease is 100% Free!
Go Pro to access unlimited lists, custom categories, and no banner ads!
-Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I used Groceries for years, then one day I get a notification that it will no longer be supported on my phone! Huge disappointment. I had so many different lists already, some even by recipe, and I was NOT looking forward to starting all over again. I downloaded about 3 different apps to see which would work best. I decided to stick with List Ease because it really is easy to use, I can still have multiple lists (although now I just run through my recipe lists and add everything to a "Today" list). I even made a pantry staple list and can read through, check off items that I'm missing, then move them to my "Today" list. My favorite feature is the price input. This app remembers the prices of my items, so I know what I'm spending before I go, but I can also easily add in the price as I shop for new items, or if anything has changed, that way I know exactly how much money I'm spending! The tediousness of typing in everything all over again for my main and recipe lists didn't really bother me, because the app has an enormous database, and remembers your items. If I want to make a quick list, it has a predictive text feature that allows you to type just a few letters, and then you can choose from the items that pop up. Ads have been minimal on the free version for me. I'm about to start using the pantry and coupon features, as well! I love this app more and more every time I use it!
Needs some improvements
I used the Groceries app for years and when it was no longer available I switched to this one. I like the detail offered for each line item, I like the idea of the Pantry section although I haven’t found it useful yet. The reason I only gave it 3 stars is for these reasons. 1. The aisle labels are easily rearranged to match the layout of my grocery store, but they don’t stay that way. They spontaneously rearrange themselves, so I’m constantly putting them back where I want them. 2. The checkbox avatar is cute but irritating when I have to wait to check off the next item until the animation is done. 3. It doesn’t let me list less than one. For instance, I often buy half a pound of something at the deli counter but I can’t use less than one in the item details. 4. While I like it telling me how much my whole grocery list is worth I don’t like that it includes things that are checked off. I leave things I buy regularly in the checked off section as a reminder to check if I need it and to make it easier to add to my list as needed. That feature worked really well in my previous app, but needs work in this one. 5. Related to number 4, my previous app learned which items I used regularly and would suggest them without prompting in the search window. I could just go down the list and click on what I wanted. 6. I think the coupon section should suggest coupons based on my shopping list.
Simple & straight forward
UPDATE: Still loving this app!! I do have one request for the developers tho....when I'm choosing a category for an entry, the "Done" button is way too close the categories listed above it. So most of the time when I'm trying to tap "Done" I end up accidentally choosing a different category. It's not a deal breaker for me but it is annoying and slows me down when I'm adding multiple entries. If u could please fix this, this app would be perfect in my book. Thanks!
I've been using this app for over a year and I haven't gone back to paper lists since! And I used to be the queen of paper lists. This is my first review. And I'm shocked to see all the negatives ones on here. However I don't sync my lists w/ anyone and I only use the free version. I don't have any issues w/ the occasional ad. My use for it is very simple, grocery and toiletry items. What I love about it more than some other apps I tried is the simplicity, it's yellow paper looking background w/ lines, the cute little guy that checks or unchecks the boxes, that it remembers an entry even if I totally delete it. I like that it doesn't have many bells or whistles. It works like a charm for me.
- inMarket Media, LLC
- 27.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © InMarket
- In-App Purchases
- List Ease Pro User $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.