By XVT Solutions Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ShopRight helps you with your refund, warranty and lay-by rights while you’re shopping, or any time.
You can use ShopRight to:
• Find answers to common shopping questions such as 'Can I get a refund if I change my mind?'
• Store your receipts as photos on your phone, so you never need to worry about a lost or faded receipt.
• Set reminders for your lay-bys, warranties and gift vouchers.
ShopRight is based on MyShopRights which was developed by Consumer Affairs Victoria, and kindly made available to the Office of Consumer Affairs and Fair Trading Tasmania, the government agency that regulates fair trading in Tasmania, Australia.
The information in ShopRight is based on laws that apply throughout Australia from 1 January 2011.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 04, 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: XVT Solutions Pty Ltd
- © 2011 Department of Justice - Tasmanian Government
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.