Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
◉Featured in AppsGoneFree. Your daily free app resource.
~All application are just free or $0.99 for limited time~
April 29 2013. ~ May 06 2013.（８Days）
iPlan for iPhone $2.99→$0.99
iSave the money $0.99→Free
Cover to Cover $0.99→Free
iPlan for iPad $2.99→$0.99
Pro Filter $0.99→Free
Shot MeMo $0.99→Free
I like files $0.99→Free
Clock Pet $0.99→Free
UFO camera GOLD $2.99→Free
The simplest, most convenient way to take memos and add notes to photos in your album or as y ou take them! Record your thoughts and create memories with ease. Customize the presentation of your memos, and share them effortlessly through all of the most popular SNS.
- You need to take notes, but forgot to bring a pen?
- You’re just too tired to take notes?
- There’s too much to write down?
- You want to add a short comment to a picture?
Shot MeMo is the one stop shop to solve all of these dilemmas simply and stylishly
+ What you get:
- A beautifully designed, intuitive user interface that provides….
- Automatic recording when app is in use (toggle on/off in setup)
- Automatic indication of date and location (toggle on/off in setup)
- Customizable photo layout and size
- Customizable text—size, color, and font!
- Customizable notepad layout
- Share notes across 4 major SNS platforms
- Auto-share on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Evernote (toggle on/off in setup)
- Further enhance your memos and notes with an in-app purchase of dozens of styles of notepad:
- Feel the standard notepad is a little too utilitarian? Express yourself with over 39 styles—choose the one that best suits your mood, or color code your memos for practicality.
+ How it works
Snap a shot, add notes, and save or share with the touch of a finger!
Already snapped the pic you want to create a memo with? No problem. Browse your gallery within the app, and take advantage of ShotMeMo’s features after the fact.
Our simple toggle-based menu makes setting up simple and quick.
+ How you can use it
- Jotting down notes when you’re in a hurry
There’s no need to schlep a notebook. Shot MeMo has all of the practicality of paper and pen note-taking, with greater convenience and functionality.
+ Preserve your special moments
Whether it’s a gift you received, the highlights of your trip, or the expression on someone special’s face at a once in a lifetime moment, Shot MeMo makes it quick, easy and convenient to keep your memories fresh and share them in an instant.
What's New in Version 1.7
- Flicker bug fixes
- Minor bug fixes
- Stability improvements
I really like this app because I can take a pic and add a note to it, when it comes to save it I like the option to share it, BUT I wish I could save the notes in the app itself, to see all my notes right from the app.
Still no updates? Is this app abandoned? I wish I could link it to Dropbox, in addition to Evernote.
Like it- works as advertised. Could be great. Wish list: option to view 12 hr time stamp, ability to move image around frame (vs. resize only) & ability to include exif info on memo. Also, when choosing dark background, text disappears (no option to change text color from blk)- hope it can be fixed.
Didn't Work and No Support - DO NOT BUY
Installed on my iPhone SE with iOS 8. The first time I tried to use it, the app caused the screen to flicker wildly. Nothing I did caused it to stop - I could not affect the Shot MeMo controls, I could not switch to another app, and it disabled the home button.
I finally did a hard power cycle, and deleted the app when I turned my phone back on.
Their website links are mostly broken, and there is no support page.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 26, 2012
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 36.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: imagin
- © GKproject
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Additional MeMo Themes$0.99