ShotList- Movie Shoot Planning
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ShotList brings an editable Production Stripboard, as used for many years in the film industry to plan every scene of a shoot, to your mobile device. It also helps track progress shot-by-shot on the day of the shoot.
Developed in co-operation with an award-winning video production company, Shotlist places an essential tool in the hands of anyone putting together a scripted movie or video shoot, at all levels of filmmaking.
ShotList stores the details, locations and notes for each scene and shot in an easily viewable and editable form. Use it to break down a script and plan out a multi-day shoot in advance – it will always be with you whenever you need to make an urgent change.
"A top-notch organizational app for filmmakers."- AppAdvice.com
"Don't let the simple interface give you the wrong idea. ShotList includes just about any feature you would need"- HandHeldHollywood.com
"A wonderful alternative to an overflowing binder." This_And_That, US
"A great way to organize your shoot and keep your crew on the same page" Carol Radford, US
• Add, edit, delete or re-order your scenes across multiple shooting days, right from your mobile device.
• Ensure you don't miss a vital scene or shot, by tracking progress as you go.
• Stored notes for each scene, including hotlinks for instant dial-up of critical phone numbers and web addresses (such as location contacts, weather reports, or tide timetables).
• Store up to 26 shots per scene, with storyboard images, notes, shot type, angle, movement, camera and status.
• Keep your team informed of changes, by emailing them a detailed PDF or oneline schedule directly from the app.
• Backup your work, or exchange updated project files with other ShotList users on your team, using Dropbox.
• Export and Import data as .xls, to edit with your desktop spreadsheet.
• Print directly to an AirPrint-compatible printer.
To discover all the tips and tricks and get the most from this app, please view the User Guide at Solubleapps.com.
We have a great reputation for ongoing product development and enhancement of our apps, so please let us know what you would like to see in future updates of ShotList.
The development of ShotList was part-financed by Northern Film & Media.
What's New in Version 6.1
A MAJOR update, featuring a whole new look, and many usability enhancements.
• Many more shots per scene (26!)
• Duplicate an entire project
• Quickly add new scenes from the Scene Details page
• Quickly add shots (by swiping to a new one) on the Shots page
• Storyboard display in landscape view, and on 3.5" iPhones.
• Scene lengths in pages and 8ths, not just 8ths.
Many more nips and tucks.
See our website for full details, at solubleapps.com.
Any problems or questions? let us know, and we'll be happy to help.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 18, 2014
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 9.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Peter Johnson
- © 2012-14 Soluble Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.