ShotList- Movie Shoot Planning
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ShotList brings an editable production stripboard to your mobile device to help plan every scene of your shoot. It also tracks your progress on the day, shot-by-shot.
Developed in co-operation with an award-winning video production company, ShotList is an essential tool for anyone putting together a scripted movie or video shoot.
Store the details, locations and notes for every scene and shot in an easily-viewable form. Break down a script and plan out a multi-day shoot in advance – the app will always be with you whenever you need to make an urgent change, and makes it simple to keep your team updated.
"A top-notch organizational app for filmmakers."- AppAdvice.com
"Don't let the simple interface give you the wrong idea. ShotList includes just about any feature you would need"- HandHeldHollywood.com
"A wonderful alternative to an overflowing binder." This_And_That, US
"A great way to organize your shoot and keep your crew on the same page" Carol Radford, US
• Add, edit, delete or re-order scenes across multiple shooting days, right on your mobile device.
• Never miss a vital scene or shot by tracking progress as you go.
• Keep notes for each scene, including links for instant dial of critical phone numbers and web addresses (such as location contacts, weather reports, or tide timetables).
• Plan shots for each scene, with storyboards, notes, shot type, angle, movement, camera and status.
• Keep your team informed by emailing a detailed PDF or oneline schedule to the group, directly from the app.
• Use Dropbox to backup your project, or exchange updates with other ShotList users on your team.
• Print updates directly from the app (*requires AirPrint-compatible printer.)
To learn tips and tricks to get the most from this app, please view the User Guide at Solubleapps.com.
The development of ShotList was part-financed by Northern Film & Media.
What's New in Version 9.1
Fixes a bug on the iPad Support button
New in version 9
• Added support for iOS11 and iPhoneX
• iPad multitasking support (Split Screen and Slide Over)
• Dropbox API 2.0 support
• Crop and rotate storyboard images.
• Save as PDF to Dropbox
• Increased shot angle options.
• Various tweaks and fixes
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 28, 2017
- Version: 9.1
- Size: 42.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Peter Johnson
- © 2012-17 Soluble Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.