ShotPro is bringing true pre-visualization to Filmmakers, Directors, DP’s and Storyboard Artists on all major platforms. Easy to use interface lets you build compelling 3D sets and scenes. Everything comes to life with animatable characters, props, cameras, and lighting. No more stick figures and arrows! Visualize your concepts quickly and easily!
Videomaker Magazine named ShotPro "Best mobile app of 2015"
What are ShotPro’s main features?
#1 feature is EASE OF USE! you can literally make a 3D scene in minutes with no prior experience!
Stage View: Intuitive interface for creating and working on scenes.
* Main work area for each scene.
* Object position and rotation Snapping.
* Timeline with IN and OUT controls per scene. Includes keyframes and camera cuts.
* Top Down View
* Scalable Viewfinder with selected camera identifier.
* Scene Editor and Manager.
* Spot lights
* Point lights
* Ambient Light - set the overall color and brightness of the scene.
* Sun positioning
* Multicam - switch between multiple cameras in one scene.
* Curved motion paths and key framing.
* Notes per each camera
* Lens zoom
* Depth of Field
* Growing library of built in characters
* Dozens of animations to choose from for each character
* Facial Expressions
* Animals - also animate
* 2000+ Ranging from furniture, buildings, plants, streets, vehicles, FX and many more. 700+ built-in and a growing library of prop packs (in-app purchase).
* Position, rotation, scale can be key framed.
* Add movement to props, characters, cameras and lights. Simple to use key framing unlike the complex systems used in typical 3D modeling software
Realtime Performance in 3D:
* All scene manipulation occurs in realtime. This includes camera feedback, project playback and scrubbing.
* Set IN and OUT points
* Time readout for precise control over video length
* Notes per scene
* Set Aspect Ratio
* Export Scene only
* Export Entire project
* Export Stereoscopic for VR goggles.
* Export Anaglyph
* Set your final resolution up to 4K on some platforms.
* Set frame rate
* 360 mode can be used with other modes.
* Preloaded images
* Import your own images
* Sky Maps
* Add a music track from dozens of preloaded choices.
* Bring in your own custom music track and synch your scenes (as in music videos).
* Add custom audio to each scene using the built-in microphone.
* Add image effects like BW, contrast, noise, bloom, glitch, and others.
* Preloaded with grass, asphalt, dirt, tiles, wood floors, grids for blocking and others.
* Load, save and rename your projects.
* Interact with Dropbox.
* Dropbox: Copy to and from Dropbox for backup or share with others.
* Video Slate
* Undo and Redo with History slider
* Reset Rotations
* Expanded Sharing
* OBJ Import
Searchable Production Notes: Organize your shoots with scene notes. Each scene can have notes regarding cameras, talent, set specifics, call times locations and more. Includes a highly useful search mode.
IMPORTANT! ShotPro recommends iPhone 6s and newer, iPad Air 2 and newer, and iPad mini 4 and newer.
Join us on social media!
* Improved Restore Purchases button visibility.
* Applied a beautiful background blur to some popups.
* Added icons to Projects menu.
* Added Advanced Settings for all objects.
* Modernized Scene Settings menu.
* Fixed 3D transform gizmo not clickable
* Added color & intensity settings for Sunlight.
* Added a bunch more built-in Face MoCap Templates.
* Improved instructions for multi-display mode.
* Auto-focus on active scene when entering Scenes menu.
Ratings and Reviews
Ver. 3.5Must have for tv and film directors!
A virtual studio at your fingertips...If you can imagine it you can build it. Shot Pro has everything you need to build a PREVIZ so you can quickly communicate your vision to your cast and crew!
As a working TV director I have found ShotPro to be an invaluable tool that every filmmaker should have in their tool kit!! Andy at Webgames is quick to address any issues and upgrade ideas! He has incorportated at leas a dozen of mine making this a must have APP
Most Previz software on the market today like StoryBoardQuick charges hundreds of dollars and they cand do a fraction of what ShotProd can execute !! Get it now before Andy realizes he could charge more for this fantastic PreViz App! Cheers
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review!
This app was incredibly powerful the day it was released years ago by providing filmmakers a way of blocking and setting up shots easily while anywhere. The fact that you could experiment w lighting alone on a crowded bus if need be was profound but they added explosions, fire, animation, etc and now Character Designer. I can’t see a filmmaker who likes to experiment w his/her own ideas being without this powerful app. I’ve never had an issue w it crashing etc for the years I’ve been using it.
Disappointed - but Willing to be Impressed
I purchased this application for its AR capability. My first disappointment - it’s a $20 add-on, pushing the price from $40 to $60. That should have been clear pre-purchase.
I can see the potential of the AR, which is what separates this app from tools like Frame Forge which I also use.
Unfortunately, I can’t match the ground plane to the floor. On my iPad Pro, the floor plane hovers about 3 feet in the air - making the scene float above me, rendering my reason for purchasing the app, entirely moot. There has to be a simple way to reconcile the ground plane - otherwise the AR function is useless. This issue exists on my iPad and my brand new iPhone.
There is no documentation that I can find to help me solve this problem. I’ll post to the forum, but this seems like a pretty fundamental function.
So at this point, I’m $60 in and all I have is a pre-vis tool that doesn’t do anything that I couldn’t do before with my existing software.
That’s a disappointment. But I’m willing to be impressed.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. Please contact Customer Support, we’ll be more than willing to help you resolve the issue. This is NOT the expected behavior, the ground in ShotPro should align perfectly with the real life ground in AR mode.
- Andy Mileusnic
- 2.3 GB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © webgames3d.com
- In-App Purchases
- Background Pack $14.99
- Augmented Reality $19.99
- Printing $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.