This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ShotPro is bringing true pre-visualization to Filmmakers, Directors, DP’s and Storyboard Artists on all major platforms. Easy to use interface lets you build compelling 3D sets and scenes. Everything comes to life with animatable characters, props, cameras, and lighting. No more stick figures and arrows! Visualize your concepts quickly and easily!
Videomaker Magazine named ShotPro "Best mobile app of 2015"
What are ShotPro’s main features?
#1 feature is EASE OF USE! you can literally make a 3D scene in minutes with no prior experience!
Stage View: Intuitive interface for creating and working on scenes.
* Main work area for each scene.
* Object position and rotation Snapping.
* Timeline with IN and OUT controls per scene. Includes keyframes and camera cuts.
* Top Down View
* Scalable Viewfinder with selected camera identifier.
* Scene Editor and Manager.
* Spot lights
* Point lights
* Ambient Light - set the overall color and brightness of the scene.
* Sun positioning
* Multicam - switch between multiple cameras in one scene.
* Curved motion paths and key framing.
* Notes per each camera
* Lens zoom
* Depth of Field
* Growing library of built in characters
* Dozens of animations to choose from for each character
* Facial Expressions
* Animals - also animate
* 2000+ Ranging from furniture, buildings, plants, streets, vehicles, FX and many more. 700+ built-in and a growing library of prop packs (in-app purchase).
* Position, rotation, scale can be key framed.
* Add movement to props, characters, cameras and lights. Simple to use key framing unlike the complex systems used in typical 3D modeling software
Realtime Performance in 3D:
* All scene manipulation occurs in realtime. This includes camera feedback, project playback and scrubbing.
* Set IN and OUT points
* Time readout for precise control over video length
* Notes per scene
* Set Aspect Ratio
* Export Scene only
* Export Entire project
* Export Stereoscopic for VR goggles.
* Export Anaglyph
* Set your final resolution up to 4K on some platforms.
* Set frame rate
* 360 mode can be used with other modes.
* Preloaded images
* Import your own images
* Sky Maps
* Add a music track from dozens of preloaded choices.
* Bring in your own custom music track and synch your scenes (as in music videos).
* Add custom audio to each scene using the built-in microphone.
* Add image effects like BW, contrast, noise, bloom, glitch, and others.
* Preloaded with grass, asphalt, dirt, tiles, wood floors, grids for blocking and others.
* Load, save and rename your projects.
* Interact with Dropbox.
* Dropbox: Copy to and from Dropbox for backup or share with others.
* Video Slate
* Undo and Redo with History slider
* Reset Rotations
* Expanded Sharing
* OBJ Import
Searchable Production Notes: Organize your shoots with scene notes. Each scene can have notes regarding cameras, talent, set specifics, call times locations and more. Includes a highly useful search mode.
IMPORTANT! ShotPro recommends iPhone 6s and newer, iPad Air 2 and newer, and iPad mini 4 and newer.
Join us on social media!
What's New in Version 3.5.1
Film makers DREAM come true
This app is probably the most useful tool any film maker can carry in their kit. It is without a doubt more than a consumer level tool and do do almost everything your mind can imagine. I wanted to show case our vision beyond mood boards and could not draw in storyboarding. Shot Pro has allowed to create an entire feature film, build sets, animate characters, give it VO & score, it is limitless. At days end I can now show HOD’s and the DOP + set designer and producers how the film will play out in real time. Everything from basic camera moves to full on scenes. This is what gets your film financed. Vision ! & Shot Pro has it all. 5 years ago it would cost $100,000’s to have a Hollywood prod Co do this. Now any film maker can make their vision a reality. It took me 3 days to learn every move. Just 3 days. No courses. No 4 year education. The best money I spent. Ps - Best used with an IPad Pro 12.9 ( processing power counts ) But just as easily used on an IPhone 7+
Not sure about this app yet
I purchased this app a couple of weeks ago, and was so excited to get it. However, I gotta be honest, I’m still having problems with the key framing part. I’ve watch the tutorial videos but the problem is, most of them are two years old and the look and interface of the app has changed since then. So some of the features are no longer present and it’s hard for me to figure out how to make this thing work. Basically at this point, I’ve spent 40 bucks for an app that I really can’t even use.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 12, 2017
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 1.13 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Andy Mileusnic
- © webgames3d.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Background Pack$14.99
- Augmented Reality$19.99
- People 1 Pack$19.99
- Simple Office Pack$9.99
- Medieval Pack$14.99
- Miscellaneous Pack 1$12.99
- Musical Instruments Pack$12.99
- Simple Town Pack$9.99
- Weapons Pack$9.99
- Nature Pack$12.99