ShotTracker gives players the in-depth statistical and performance data needed to take their game to the next level.
- Get detailed stats: Analyze your skills, whether it be practices, games, or workouts.
- Access shooting statistics: Review all of your workouts by day, month, year or career. Analyze your shooting percentages, points, court time and personal shot maps.
- Monitor your work: Track your history of practices, games, workouts and drills.
- Follow other players: Follow your friends or other ballers using ShotTracker to see just how hard everyone is working.
- Ability to manually enter your own workouts: Want to do your own workout today or maybe you forgot your ShotTracker sensors? The ShotTracker app allows you to enter your shot statistics manually.
- Social Sharing: Post your workout results on Facebook & Twitter: Want to show off those ballin' skills? Share your workout results with all of your friends via Facebook and Twitter.
- ShotTracker Individual Product: Automatically tracks your shot attempts, makes and misses, providing you with real-time shooting statistics.
• Crash fix on timed shootaround
Ratings and Reviews
Best training aid available
I purchased the shot tracker system for my son and daughter to help improve their game. The equipment arrived and we downloaded the app and everything went smooth with the connection. After a week of workouts and drills I must say this is the best training aid and basketball development system on the market today. We recently built a basketball court in our backyard and that helps tremendously. You need a dedicated goal to be able to attach the net sensor.
Now my kids can keep up with their daily workouts and see what areas need the most improvement. They love this app.
Great and keeps getting better
Very nicely designed app overall. Easy to pair with sensors. Provides useful feedback during workouts and drills. Regular updates fix minor flaws and add features. Very responsive support. I love my Shottracker device. The app can be used without it, but the device is what makes it truly awesome. The Shottracker people are great and have put on a couple of super virtual events, including a camp and a competition, both including opportunities to get expert advice from professionals. These events have so far been free.
Love it but....
I've done many of blessings t various workouts and I absolutely love them. I'm my own worst enemy so I love to track my percentages and time, so it pushes me to get better. However, far too many times I've lost connection on the app and it jut freezes. The only way to correct it is to delete the app and then download it again. At least my work that I've already out in doesn't get deleted.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.