Working in coordination with the ShotTracker TEAM Hardware technology installed at your facility, the Team application will allow you to capture player and team stats in real-time. View live stats, shot charts and a court view while practice is running.
Then view detailed analytics after practice - box scores, shot charts, zone maps, lineups, possessions and more. Includes:
• Ability to track stats from shooting drills and scrimmages
• Live box scores, shot charts and zone maps
• Live court view
• Edit function for scrimmages to ensure stats are captured with 100% accuracy
• Flexible practice management - choose the colors of your teams, select more than two teams for specific drills, make substitutions, utilize smart auto-substitutions
• Create a practice plan in advance to simplify practice management
• View box scores, shot charts and zone maps from any practice, drill or timeframe
• Compare players or lineups
• Rewatch possessions from practices
• Lineup stats from scrimmages
• Advanced stats for scrimmages - % of Possessions, PPP, FG%, TO%, etc for transition vs half court, paint touches, ball reversals, passes and more
• Introducing the new Shots page: This improvement provides options when you're analyzing your team's performance. View detailed zone maps, shot maps, hex maps or heat maps. Filter your shot maps by advanced stats, catch-and-shoot, pull up shots, open, guarded and more.
• Improved Stat Editing: To make editing faster, you can now edit any stat to any other stat. And it is quicker and easier to differentiate possessions.
• Streamlined Sharing: You can now share your team's Box Scores page and it will include all players and stats on one page.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.