ShotWeb converts web pages to a PDF file.
You can even turn an entire web page such as the Twitter timeline or recipes into a PDF file.
There are two PDF layouts available: "Print layout" and "Display layout".
- Print Layout
Place a large web page onto a single sheet.
It can put the contents of about 9 web pages in one A4 page.
It provides you a comfortable reading layout when printed out and saves paper.
It converts the web page into a single page PDF without splitting.
There are no page breaks when reading on iPhone.
Once you create a PDF file, you cannot only save the contents but also use AirDrop to share or send by mail in iOS.
The converted PDFs:
- can be viewed with iBooks and other readers.
- can be printed out with a decent layout.
- can be read even if you are offline or have weak connection. No hustle to read Web pages.
- provide you web pages to read even with the Wi-Fi only iPad when you are not connected.
Of course, you can copy and paste the sentences on a PDF.
PDF files will be saved in ShotWeb, however they can also be opened with external apps by using the iOS features.
Support for iPhone X
- iWare Inc.
- 3.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014 iWare Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.