Powerball and Mega Millions Official App, LotteryHUB - Lottery Jackpot Updates, Ticket Scanner, Winning Numbers
By Shoutz Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LotteryHUB is an official app of Powerball and Mega Millions:
• Scan your Powerball and Mega Millions tickets with our ticket scanner
• Watch the live Powerball and MegaMillions drawings
• Easily check the latest jackpot information
• Catch up on missed lottery drawings and winning results
• See your winning lottery numbers
• Stay on top of the latest Powerball and Mega Millions updates
• Hear about Powerball and Mega Millions winners
• Save your Powerball and MegaMillions number history
• Receive alerts if you have winning Powerball or Mega Millions numbers
• Get notifications on the latest winning Powerball and Mega Millions numbers
• Watch winner videos, jackpot updates, and more on the newly added News Channel
In addition to checking your Powerball and Mega Millions winning numbers and news you can also:
• Check your state lottery numbers
• Win real prizes with LotteryHUB Rewards
• Featured video content- Lottery tips and tricks, frequent numbers, and updates
What's New in Version 4.5.5
64-bit processor support and feedback communication improvements.
This app is helpful in the way it will tell you if you have numbers. The only thing is that is does not tell you how many number or what prize you may have won if any. This is a feature I think would improve the usage and popularity of the app. As for the scanner feature of this app, why take a picture? Can't an actual scanner that a lot of users have be used by the app to achieve the scanning process? It all feels so cumbersome an ancient. So if these changes are possible, please do it. By-the-way, how the drawing goes for the gift cards is interesting. The person with the most points get the gift card? Will the points be returned if you are not the winner? If not then why participate. That needs to be refined a bit and then it may catch on even more with everyone. Idea is good, execution poor. Seeing the lottery drawing and news stories are great, as well as, notifying public that there is a winning ticket not yet collected. Excellent! All and all not too bad. Always room for improvement.
Poorly designed - No password reset
Somehow I was signed out of my account...while using the app. I was on one section, then went went to another page and it signed me out. This was over a month ago. Since then I've had nothing but difficulty in trying to sign back in and reset my password.
I've made several attempts to reset the password. When I receive an email to reset the password, those links do not take me directly to reset it. Then when I receive the correct email to reset the password the password reset does not work. I literally tried 10 different passwords to reset it to - each one it said failed and did not give me a reason why it failed...like for instance, how many characters to use, uppercase or lowercase required. This is a very elementary app and poorly designed.
I like this app, but I don't like suspense when I play lotto. I wish your notification will tell you straight up what you won after entering your number or scan. After the draw I get msg, some of my numbers matched the winning numbers, I hate to see that, but instead congratulations you won $2, or $10,000. Instead of going to check your numbers and see how many stars you got. So if you. Can really do something about it, will be fabulous app. Thank you
- Category: News
- Updated: Feb 25, 2015
- Version: 4.5.5
- Size: 54.7 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Shoutz, Inc.
- © Shoutz, Inc. 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.