By Shoutz Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LotteryHUB is an Official App of Mega Millions and Powerball National Lotteries!
- Track Mega Millions, Powerball, and state lottery results easily
- Enter your Mega Millions and Powerball tickets into the app for tracking and convenient display of winning numbers
- Jackpot information at your fingertips
- Catch up on missed lottery drawings and winning results
What's New in Version 5.0.1
What's New in Version 5.0.1
- Multi-Draw ticket entry added
- Display fixes and improvements for iPad view
Totally Pointless and Useless - Don't Waste Your Time! Oct 2016 Upgrade
The whole point of the app was to simplify entry of lottery tickets/numbers through the scan feature and be notified of winning numbers. The scan feature has been removed in new upgrade(DOWNGRADE) and you have to manually enter numbers and even that doesn't work. Tried 3 times already. This app is totally pointless and useless. Developer should just quit app making business and do something else. As a user of the previous versions for a few years now, I can say that this is the worst upgrade if you can even call it that. This app should not only be deleted from your device but also be deleted from App Store because it doesn't serve any purpose than to waste people's time.
This was a 4 star app prior to the update. Only because it crashes on draw nights and scan didn't always work right.
Most of the reviews are correct. Developer should probably look for a new job.
1. Scan feature gone.
2. It skips when you scroll.
3. Takes too long to load your manually entered numbers.
4. Numbers correct not being marked.
5. "Your Tickets" has a gap from first line to second. Why?
6. Seriously crashes all the time.
7. Looks better than old version but what good are looks if the app just dimply doesn't work. It's like having a 1 legged hunting dog.
8. If you have to enter individual lines then why can't you delete individual lines? Since it takes so long to enter "Your tickets" I made the mistake of entering one week twice. Have to erase all lines for that week. That's not cool.
9. What is the draw amount? If you have to enter each line individually then what is the # of draws for?
10. Probably more things wrong can't remember. Do you need more?
Last upgrade killed this app!
I enjoyed using this app to track my numbers. The scan feature was finicky, but would usually get your numbers with only a few manual corrections. Now scan feature is gone and the app is very disjointed. Before it flowed pretty well. Now you not even sure if you are actually entering your numbers or just wasting your time. I sincerely hope they rethink the changes that were made. Most of them have made the app worse, if not barely usable.