By Shoutz Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LotteryHUB is an official app of Powerball and Mega Millions lotteries!
• Scan your Powerball and Mega Millions lottery tickets with our ticket scanner
• Watch the live Powerball and Mega Millions lottery drawings
• Easily check the latest jackpot information
• Catch up on missed lottery drawings and winning results
• See your winning lottery numbers
• Stay on top of the latest Powerball and Mega Millions lottery updates
• Hear about Powerball and Mega Millions lottery winners
• Save your Powerball and Mega Millions number history
• Receive alerts if you have winning Powerball or Mega Millions lottery numbers
• Get notifications on the latest winning Powerball and Mega Millions lottery numbers
• Watch lottery winner videos, jackpot updates, unclaimed prizes, and more on the News Channel
In addition to checking your Powerball and Mega Millions winning numbers and news you can also:
• Check your state lottery numbers
• Win real prizes with LotteryHUB Rewards
• Watch featured video content- lottery tips and tricks, frequent numbers, and updates
What's New in Version 4.6.01
This update prepares LotteryHUB for the Powerball Game change, occurring on October 7th, bringing more winners and bigger jackpots!
Ok, but . . .
The official app of Powerball and MegaMillions is ok, but it definitely has it's bugs. As for my use of it, the major bug I've seen is the apps lack of really good scanning of tickets and correctly recognizing the numbers on the tickets. Routinely the app does not successfully recognize all the numbers from at least one line and also routinely adds additional lines of partial numbers, leaving several numbers blank! Of course the user can manually enter their own numbers, but one of the purposes of even downloading this app from an official lottery's site is to be able to do just that, scan the ticket allowing the app to do everything else. I'd also like to have available the following: 1) Single entry on one device and then have multiple additional devices automatically updated, 2) Have some kind of notification of winnings, 3) Allowing multiple deletions of expired past tickets w/o having to delete each past tickets individually, one by one (extremely tedious)!
So So app review
The hub app is great app if it worked on a consistent basis. I buy tickets 3x a week & most of the time I can only input my tickets 2 times before I have to delete the app & reinstall it for it to scan. To add insult to injury when it does scan anew, my numbers are often incorrect & have to be corrected manually. App has been VRY unreliable & frustrating for me, when I'm under the gun to input my numbers b4 the drawing takes place. It has nvr been dependable for me as a last minute input! I kinda stopped using it as much despite losing points. I gave it 3 stars bc I do enjoy the convenience of seeing winning numbers Asa they're drawn, the winners stories, seeing what jackpot is at & getting lottery news updates.
It has its problems like everything in life. Sometimes it doesn't fully recognize the numbers, but it is still easy way to keep up with your tickets. A lot of times if I don't win the big prize (all of the time) I just stick the ticket in a drawer or my glove box, only to go back and scan it later. I have won a couple of hundred dollars a few times, and dint know it for weeks, if I had just input the numbers and checked it, I would have known sooner.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: News
- Updated: Oct 04, 2015
- Version: 4.6.01
- Size: 33.9 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Shoutz, Inc.
- © Shoutz, Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.