By Rad Dragon
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The game of action movie chase scenes, as seen on Touch Arcade, G4, Kotaku, Eurogamer, and more!
“Shove Pro is a very funny, cheeky game, but much more importantly, it's a fun one.” - Kotaku
“We never imagined we'd enjoy a game about shoving as much as we're enjoying Shove Pro” -G4
“Shove Pro is perhaps actually engineering a new genre... and the fact that it also has an airtight plot makes it all the more amazing” - Touch Arcade, ****
You know how in an action movie chase scene, the guy being chased will go to unreasonable lengths to shove any extras who are even remotely in his way? Like, he could probably go around them, but instead he'll knock them over or swat the bag of groceries out of their hands?
We made a game about that.
In this addictive indie game comedy, Rad Dragon invites you to become Lars Speedwagon, Shove Pro. Shove your way across colorful European cities, running, causing chaos and foiling your pursuers with hilarious ragdoll physics!
* A new twist on the endless runner - don’t avoid obstacles, create them!
* Shove people into fruit stands, pianos, guys carrying a pane of glass, and more for chain combos!
* Perfect your aim to stop goons, scooters, and helicopters from trying to end your run!
* 8 Cities with unique electro-folk soundtracks!
* 10+ Special Effect game modes to mix & match!
* Outfit Lars with movie-themed accessories!
* Random plot generator makes up the details of each movie you shoot!
* Share your shove stats and movie plots with friends!
* Shove your way to the top of Game Center!
* Get the soundtrack now at http://music.shovepro.com *
What's New in Version 1.1.0
* Two new locations available from ShoveMall: Vatican City and a small town called America!
* Randomly occurring special events, from entertainment-world news to on-set hijinks, give you a variety of bonuses!
* AfterShove is now available in ShoveMall! Add a second swipe to put spin and nuance on your shoves.
* ShoveMall also has a new shipment of accessories, including steampunk, pixel, and cool robot looks!
* If you dig the music, you can now get the Shove Pro soundtrack at http://music.shovepro.com
Thank you for shoving,
I only give it 4 because it feels like we have the framework of a great game here. I can see this with updates becoming spectacular.
All the potential is there, you've got a shop, different sets, some crazy vehicles.
It just hasn't got that polish to make it a superior game, although the music changes for different sets, they don't look too much different. The graphics although 3d are a little clunky and boxy.
I hope this is what the developers intentions are, that they have the raw material here and over time they are going to refine and shine this diamond.
The premise of this game is hilarious the mechanic is in motion, it just needs the investment to give it the real extras, the real cheesy good looks.
I'm really hoping this game is going to be updated again and again, until it is irresistible to anyone that has any sense in the AppStore.
I really love this addicting game! Whenever I have free time I find the closest iPad or iPhone to play because I made certain it's on every device in my house. With the update I really enjoyed the new pickaxe because it looks like it's from Minecraft. Keep updating!
Great original game!!
Probably my favorite game on my iPod right now.
Just wish there were a little more variety in locations besides the music but otherwise a great job on a really great game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 06, 2013
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 49.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rad Dragon
- © 2012 Rad Dragon
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fist-Full of Lira (30)$0.99
- Wallet of Lira (70)$1.99
- Briefcase of Lira (250)$4.99
- Duffle Bag of Lira (700)$9.99