Turn your iPad into your personal interactive whiteboard!
ShowMe allows you to record voice-over whiteboard tutorials and share them online. It’s an amazingly simple app that anyone can use, no matter how young or old!
INTUITIVE AND POWERFUL
- Record your ShowMe tutorial right away — no manuals or complicated menus needed
- Drop in images onto the whiteboard
- Easily switch between drawing and erasing (as well as pausing and playing) to make your ShowMe flow from concept to concept
- You can make your ShowMe as long or as short as it needs to be, and record as many ShowMe’s as you want. Go nuts!
- Once you’re finished recording, upload your ShowMe to share with the community (or keep it private if you prefer)
- Discover awesome tutorials created by other members of the ShowMe community
A VARIETY OF USES
- Easily explain a range of topics from math to chemistry to music theory to basket weaving.
- Add ShowMe’s to your Do-It-Yourself blog
- Attach a personal message to any travel photos you want to share
- Diagram offensive and defensive strategies for sports
- Grade student work with commentary explaining the reasoning behind their performance
- Use ShowMe as an interactive whiteboard substitute
Implement a “flipped classroom”
- Showcase your ShowMes online and share your knowledge with your students, friends, family, or the world!
- Multiple brush colors
- Enter text
- Pause and erase
- Import pictures from your photo library, built-in camera, or web image search
- Import documents as pictures from Dropbox, or Google drive
- Create video from any document
- Unlimited lesson length
- Free to upload and share your recordings with friends
- Easy embedding for sharing anywhere
- Manage students with Groups
"Groups" allows teachers to share their ShowMes and interact with students privately. A teacher with ShowMe Premium subscription can create an unlimited amount of groups and invite their students. Students can join groups for free!
ShowMe Premium is an auto-renewing monthly or yearly subscription which unlocks all ShowMe features. For just $9.99 a month or $89.99 a year:
- Upload up to 300 hours of ShowMes
- Post privately
- Create study groups
- Markup and share any documents in groups
- Import documents into ShowMe
- Search and import images from the web
- Download your video files
- Create student accounts
- Create courses
With "Courses" ShowMe creators can organize multiple ShowMe lessons and tutorials into one comprehensive lesson plan.
The ShowMe Marketplace allows premium users to earn extra income by posting paid premium courses for other educators or students within the ShowMe community.
AS SEEN ON
- Business Insider
- Numerous teacher blogs and educational blogs
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU
The ShowMe team is small, nimble, and quick to respond to suggestions/requests. Follow us on twitter at @showmeapp. Or feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com with any questions, concerns, or stories about how you’re using ShowMe.
Terms & Conditions: http://www.showme.com/termsofuse
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Enhanced Groups functionality:
- The teacher will approve all student posts before they appear for everyone in the Group.
- Add and edit ShowMe slides in the Group.
Remove the audio recording of your ShowMe.
Google Classroom integration - seamlessly add students into ShowMe Groups.
From the previous update:
Math & Science keyboard for math symbols and equations.
Crop images and documents.
ShowMe video player just becomes even better:
- Fast-forward and rewind 15 seconds.
- Expedite video speed by 1.5x, 2x, 2.5x.
Change the thickness of your drawing to create even better ShowMes!
Subtitles / CC (Closed Captioning) now available for Premium Subscribers.
Another Subtitles / CC viewer to scroll through the script and jump into the right spot.
Thanks for using ShowMe! We regularly update our app to fix bugs, improve performance and add new features to help you teach and learn even better. Check back next week to see the latest features and fixes available.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps ShowMe engine running.
Ratings and Reviews
Once I figured out how to use it, this is my go to app for notetaking. We have a school wide platform and I load the show me lessons. My students take notes from the show me while I monitor them. It is an old fashioned idea with the new twist. I have given up completely with maybe one exception handouts. Show me is for me the modern version of a blackboard and I have seen grades in my class jump because they are taking the notes not me. When I give a handout usually it’s me doing all the work and filling in a handout. It does not mean they are learning anything. They have given this is probably the biggest thumbs up I have seen in years.
I cannot think of any upgrades I would love to see at this point, but keep it going! A great app in my opinion for anyone!
Dear Customer, Thank you for your feedback! Your satisfaction is our highest priority. With love - ShowMe team.
Performance has gone downhill with time
Prior to the last couple of months, it has been a 5-star rating. I’ve been using this platform for making videos for 5 or 6 years, and have loved it for the ease of use and quick turn-around on processing. I pay for a premium account because of the many hours of content that I have. However, I have had SO MANY issues lately uploading and processing videos. (for example, today... I’m trying to upload a video and get the message “A server with the specified host name could not be found”.) My students tell me regularly that they get messages “ video not found”... half the class can get it and the other half not. The money for this account certainly does not come from our district... it’s out of my own pocket. I’m going to have to consider a different platform if the service does not improve.
Wonderful, but needing just a little bit more.
I love using this program. However, it would be very helpful if one she created the various slides if you were able to rearrange the slides so that the slides would be able to be re-ordered. That way when you're in the middle of developing a plan or a lesson and you realize that you had skipped a step you can rearrange the slide and insert the slides in the order that they need to be in order for the lesson to be coherent.
- Learnbat, Inc.
- 62.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ShowMe
- In-App Purchases
- ShowMe Premium $9.99
- Groups $9.99
- ShowMe Premium $13.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.