ShowMe Interactive Whiteboard
By Learnbat, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your iPad into your personal interactive whiteboard!
ShowMe allows you to record voice-over whiteboard tutorials and share them online. It’s an amazingly simple app that anyone can use, no matter how young or old!
INTUITIVE AND POWERFUL
- Record your ShowMe tutorial right away — no manuals or complicated menus needed
- Drop in images onto the whiteboard
- Easily switch between drawing and erasing (as well as pausing and playing) to make your ShowMe flow from concept to concept
- You can make your ShowMe as long or as short as it needs to be, and record as many ShowMe’s as you want. Go nuts!
- Once you’re finished recording, upload your ShowMe to share with the community (or keep it private if you prefer)
- Discover awesome tutorials created by other members of the ShowMe community
A VARIETY OF USES
- Easily explain a range of topics from math to chemistry to music theory to basket weaving.
- Add ShowMe’s to your Do-It-Yourself blog
- Attach a personal message to any travel photos you want to share
- Diagram offensive and defensive strategies for sports
- Grade student work with commentary explaining the reasoning behind their performance
- Use ShowMe as an interactive whiteboard substitute
Implement a “flipped classroom”
- Showcase your ShowMes online and share your knowledge with your students, friends, family, or the world!
- Multiple brush colors
- Pause and erase
- Import pictures from your photo library, built-in camera, or web image search
- Unlimited lesson length
- Free to upload and share your recordings with friends
- Easy embedding for sharing anywhere
- Manage students with Groups
Groups is a auto-renewing monthly subscription that allows teachers to share their ShowMes and interact with students privately. For $5 a month a teacher can create an unlimited amount of groups and invite their students. Students can join groups for free!
AS SEEN ON
- Business Insider
- Numerous teacher blogs and educational blogs
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU
The ShowMe team is small, nimble, and quick to respond to suggestions/requests. Follow us on twitter at @showmeapp. Or feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com with any questions, concerns, or stories about how you’re using ShowMe.
Terms & Conditions: http://www.showme.com/termsofuse
What's New in Version 4.3.0
We are excited to announce the release of the new update of ShowMe, optimized for iOS 7.
By the new release we made the app more stable, improved the existing features and added some useful options which will allow the users more actively to get involved into the process of teaching and learning.
We hope that you will enjoy using the updated ShowMe and create and share more videos with our growing community!
I am really starting to dislike this app more and more!
For one, I would never ever even consider using this app one little bit, if our teacher didn't make us use it! This company has turned super greedy, and has made it so that if you want your show-mes to be private, you have to pay three dollars for crying out loud! I made this really embarrassing math video that I had to send to my math teacher, and now I do not even have the freedom to hide it from other people! Second of all, you can not zoom in to write what you want, which gets really annoying and makes handwriting look 2x sloppier than it already is! Third of all, you should be able to have unlimited undos, and be able to delete just the recording without with what you have written! Every time I accidentally stutter or say something that is wrong for the worksheet, I have to re post the image back onto the whole paper thing, and then restart all over again. I really hate this app, and I REALLY wish that I could switch apps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not find the tinniest improvement in this app since the update!!!
Ruining the app even more.
I previously made a review on this app, and I criticized the slides, colors, and removal of the search from Internet feature. I used this app to doodle, mess around and make videos with friends. The slides and color problems are still there, but they weren't huge problems. Finally, in this new update, the search feature is back! I had fun using it again, until I got a message asking me to pay 2 dollars to keep getting images from online... You guys are just getting ridiculous. First you expect us to pay money just to get colors and hide our Showmes... And now you make the easy way to get pics from the internet harder by making us get a picture from the internet, save it, and find it on the app. Everything just costs money now on this app. It's not worth it anymore.
Written by idiots
I cannot use more than the base color set if I am not "logged in". As a volunteer tutor, I am not allowed to have access to the school's wifi, and in the basement classroom I tutor from I have no cellular service, not the 3G of my iPad 2, the 4G of my iPhone 5, or even voice on my iPhone 5. Anyone who is stupid enough to assume that users have 24/7 connectivity to the Internet is too stupid to be allowed to program. Avoid this if you are someone who lives in the Real World, not the fantasy world this company thinks you are living in.
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 24, 2014
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Learnbat, Inc.
- © ShowMe
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Color Pack - Plum basket$0.99
- Save Private ShowMes$2.99
- Color Pack - Goldfish$0.99
- Color Pack - Cake Shop$0.99
- Color Pack - Shades of blue$0.99
- Color Pack - Shades of orange$0.99
- Color Pack - Chaplin$0.99
- Color Pack - Shades of green$0.99
- Color Pack - Tribeca$0.99