ShowOne - Pro Backing Tracks Tool for Musicians
By One Zero One Audio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Finally, a professional backing tracks solution made by pros." -Electronic Musician
▸ Featured in: Keyboard Magazine, Modern Drummer ("6 More Mobile Apps Every Drummer Should Know"), DRUM! Magazine, Electronic Musician Magazine, Bass Musician Mag, App Advice, Discchord, Music App Blog, and more
ShowOne is a pro iOS app for musicians who use backing tracks live. Never again worry about printing click tracks, lugging cumbersome and expensive audio equipment to shows, or being stuck with tracks in the wrong key or tempo. ShowOne was created by an internationally known recording and touring artist and professional stage manager from the ground up with an eye toward what real musicians need.
You supply the music - we give you the features, flexibility, and stability to play your tracks in any live or rehearsal situation, right from your iPhone or iPad.
• automatic click perfectly in sync with your music
• Control each track's tempo, pitch, volume and more - right from within the app
• Selectable voice count-offs for any track
• Import your music fast and privately via cloud (Dropbox, iCloud, etc) or iTunes File Sharing
• Choose from several custom and familiar click sounds
• Rock solid and stable - no skips or glitches
• Unlimited tracks and sets (full version)
• Have tracks play automatically into the next
• Audio is split out headphone jack so the musicians and audience only hear what they need to
• Works with 3rd party interfaces like the Apogee Duet, PreSonus AudioBox iOne/iTwo, and more
▸ Features 4-channel operation! Send full stereo mix to audience with further cue routing options (available as in-app purchase, compatible interface required)
▸ MIDI-compatible! Control ShowOne's transport with an external keyboard, drum pad or footswitch via MIDI interface (available as in-app purchase)
• High quality time/pitch algorithm
• Change any set's song order, add or remove tracks easily
• Click Mute/Delay/Accent are all adjustable for control over your time-keeping
• Use tracks that you’ve pre-recorded with clicks and cues to one side with the User Cue feature
• Exclusive ShowOne Crosstalk Control to help reduce crosstalk or bleed when splitting out headphone jack
• Works with most audio files (WAV/AIFF/MP3/AAC), 24 bit and up to 96k
• Clear and intuitive user interface - easy to read in high pressure live situations
• Big, striking Transport for ease of control
• Bar Counter, Tempo and Pitch displays so you always know where you are
• Show and Set View: two different viewing modes to suit individual needs during shows or rehearsals
• Free version is full-featured, limited to 2 user tracks at a time
VERSATILE AND DEPENDABLE
• iPhone® | iPad® | iPod touch®
• Simple enough for beginners, powerful enough for the pros.
• Great for drummers, keyboard players, guitar or bass players, musical directors - whoever deals with backing tracks!
• National touring acts, local/regional bands, cover bands, church bands, solo artists, street performers, theater troupes - anything!
• AND - it works as a solid backup solution for more advanced setups
• AND - it’s an excellent practice tool as well! Speed up and slow down tracks with metronome for learning parts, change the pitch, etc.
MORE PRAISE FOR SHOWONE
▸ "...it will probably pay for itself in convenience before you finish your first gig." - Music App Blog
▸ "ShowOne is the perfect tool for running tracks on stage or in rehearsal - no need to invest in a bunch of new gear!" - Nick Wheeler, All-American Rejects
▸ "ShowOne elegantly takes care of a problem that we've had for decades: how to handle monitoring backing tracks and click tracks onstage." - Electronic Musician
- - - - - - - - - -
We've got many more features coming to ShowOne - be sure to check the in-app Store for the latest.
Go to www.ShowOneApp.com, check out the vids and FAQs, or drop us a line. We'd love to hear from you! And please LEAVE A REVIEW after you've used the app a bit.
What's New in Version 1.3.3
Version 1.3.3 adds the much-requested User Cue feature! Now you can use audio files that have pre-recorded clicks or cues on one side in ShowOne - simply choose Left or Right in the User Cue field during import and ShowOne will route that side of the audio file through the Cue Channel. Leave it set to "None" for normal audio files.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 24, 2017
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 58.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: One Zero One Audio LLC
- © 2015-2017 One Zero One Audio, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlocked ShowOne$9.99
- Four Channel Mode$5.99
- Click Track Pack 1$0.99
- MIDI Transport$2.99