ShowOne - Pro Backing Tracks Tool for Musicians
By One Zero One Audio
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"Finally, a professional backing tracks solution made by pros." -Electronic Musician
ShowOne is a pro iOS app for musicians who use backing tracks live. Never again worry about printing click tracks, lugging cumbersome and expensive audio equipment to shows, or being stuck with tracks in the wrong key or tempo. ShowOne was created by an internationally known recording and touring artist and professional stage manager from the ground up with an eye toward what real musicians need.
You supply the music - we give you the features, flexibility, and stability to play your tracks in any live or rehearsal situation, right from your iPhone or iPad.
▸ Featured in: Keyboard Magazine, Modern Drummer ("6 More Mobile Apps Every Drummer Should Know"), DRUM! Magazine, Electronic Musician Magazine, Bass Musician Mag, App Advice, Discchord, Music App Blog, and more
• automatic click perfectly in sync with your music
• Control each track's tempo, pitch, volume and more - right from within the app
• Selectable voice count-offs for any track
• Import your music fast and privately via cloud (Dropbox, iCloud, etc) or iTunes File Sharing
• Choose from several custom and familiar click sounds
• Rock solid and stable - no skips or glitches
• Unlimited tracks and sets (paid Basic version)
• Have tracks play automatically into the next
• Audio is split out headphone jack so the musicians and audience only hear what they need to
• Works with 3rd party interfaces like the Apogee Duet, PreSonus AudioBox iOne/iTwo, and more
• User Cue feature: integrate tracks that you’ve pre-recorded with clicks and cues to one side
▸ Features 4-channel operation! Send full stereo mix to audience with further cue routing options (available as in-app purchase, compatible interface required)
▸ MIDI-compatible! Control ShowOne's transport with an external keyboard, drum pad or footswitch via MIDI interface (available as in-app purchase)
• High quality time/pitch algorithm
• Change any set's song order, add or remove tracks easily
• Click Mute/Delay/Accent are all adjustable for control over your time-keeping
• Exclusive ShowOne Crosstalk Control to help reduce crosstalk or bleed when splitting out headphone jack
• Works with most audio files (WAV/AIFF/MP3/AAC), 24 bit and up to 96k
• Clear and intuitive user interface - easy to read in high pressure live situations
• Big, striking Transport for ease of control
• Bar Counter, Tempo and Pitch displays so you always know where you are
• Show and Set View: two different viewing modes to suit individual needs during shows or rehearsals
• Free version is full-featured, limited to 2 user tracks at a time
VERSATILE AND DEPENDABLE
• iPhone® | iPad® | iPod touch®
• Simple enough for beginners, powerful enough for the pros.
• Great for drummers, keyboard players, guitar or bass players, musical directors - whoever deals with backing tracks!
• National touring acts, local/regional bands, cover bands, church bands, solo artists, street performers, theater troupes - anything!
• AND - it works as a solid backup solution for more advanced setups
• AND - it’s an excellent practice tool as well! Speed up and slow down tracks with metronome for learning parts, change the pitch, etc.
MORE PRAISE FOR SHOWONE
▸ "...it will probably pay for itself in convenience before you finish your first gig." - Music App Blog
▸ "ShowOne is the perfect tool for running tracks on stage or in rehearsal - no need to invest in a bunch of new gear!" - Nick Wheeler, All-American Rejects
▸ "ShowOne elegantly takes care of a problem that we've had for decades: how to handle monitoring backing tracks and click tracks onstage." - Electronic Musician
- - - - - - - - - -
We've got many more features coming - be sure to check the in-app Shop for the latest.
Go to www.ShowOneApp.com, check out the vids and FAQs, or drop us a line. We'd love to hear from you! And please LEAVE A RATING/REVIEW after you've used the app a bit.
What's New in Version 1.3.5
Fixed Import screen bug and includes 180-degree app flipping functionality from earlier releases. iOS 11 UPDATE COMING SOON
Here's all the new stuff from the previous update:
- a completely updated UI from the ground up
- all new Home screen
- redesigned in-app Shop
- updated and reorganized Settings menus
- improved User Cue feature: now User Cue works as expected in 4-channel mode as well as 2-channel mode
- various bug fixes including the User Cue side-switching bug
Totally what I've been looking for our band. A much easier and better way to work with backing tracks in our music for our live shows. Love the automatic count off! Highly recommend!!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 08, 2017
- Version: 1.3.5
- Size: 64.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: One Zero One Audio LLC
- © 2015-2017 One Zero One Audio, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- ShowOne Basic Version$9.99
- Four Channel Mode$4.99
- Click Track Pack 1$0.99
- MIDI Transport$2.99