ShowOne is a pro app for musicians who use backing tracks live. You supply the music - we give you the features, flexibility, and stability to play your tracks in any live or rehearsal situation, right from your iPhone or iPad. Never again worry about printing click tracks, lugging cumbersome and expensive audio equipment to shows, or being stuck with songs in the wrong key or tempo.
▸ Featured in: Modern Drummer ("6 More Mobile Apps Every Drummer Should Know"), Keyboard Magazine, DRUM! Magazine, Electronic Musician Magazine, Bass Musician Mag, App Advice, Discchord, Music App Blog, and more
• Automatic click that syncs with your music
• Control each track's tempo, pitch, volume, start/end and more
• Voice count-offs for any track
• Create unlimited sets; add/remove/reorder tracks easily; have tracks automatically play into next
• Choose from several custom and familiar click sounds
• Audio is split out the headphone jack so the musicians and audience only hear what they need to
• Rock solid and stable - no skips or glitches
• Clear and intuitive user interface - easy to read in high pressure live situations and on dark stages
• Import your music fast and privately via cloud (Dropbox, iCloud, etc) or iTunes File Sharing
• Use tracks that you’ve pre-recorded with clicks and cues to one side for more versatility ("User Cue" feature)
• Works with 3rd party interfaces like the Apogee Duet, PreSonus AudioBox iOne/iTwo, and many more
▸ Features 4-channel operation! Send full stereo mix to audience with further cue routing options (available as in-app purchase, compatible interface required)
▸ MIDI-compatible! Control ShowOne's transport with an external keyboard, drum pad or footswitch via MIDI interface (available as in-app purchase)
▸ ShowOne was created by an internationally known recording and touring artist and professional stage manager from the ground up with an eye toward what real musicians need.
• High quality time/pitch algorithm
• Click Mute/Delay/Accent are all adjustable for control over your time-keeping
• Exclusive ShowOne Crosstalk Control to help reduce crosstalk or bleed when splitting out headphone jack
• Works with most audio files (WAV/AIFF/MP3/AAC), 24 bit and up to 96k
• Big, striking Transport for ease of control
• Bar Counter, Tempo and Pitch displays so you always know where you are
• Free version is full-featured, limited to 2 user tracks at a time (unlimited track imports with paid version)
VERSATILE AND DEPENDABLE
• iPhone® | iPad® | iPod touch®
• Simple enough for beginners, powerful enough for the pros.
• Great for drummers, keyboard players, guitar or bass players, musical directors - whoever deals with backing tracks!
• National touring acts, local/regional bands, cover bands, church bands, solo artists, street performers, theater troupes - anything!
• AND - it works as a solid backup solution for more advanced setups
• AND - it’s an excellent practice tool as well! Speed up and slow down tracks with metronome for learning parts, change the pitch, etc.
MORE PRAISE FOR SHOWONE!
▸ "...it will probably pay for itself in convenience before you finish your first gig." - Music App Blog
▸ "ShowOne is the perfect tool for running tracks on stage or in rehearsal - no need to invest in a bunch of new gear!" - Nick Wheeler, All-American Rejects
▸ "Blown away by ShowOne…this software is the bomb!" - Bruce Murphy, Men Without Hats
▸ "Thanks for developing such a great app!" - Phil Bennett, Starship
- - - - - - - - - -
We've got many more features coming - be sure to check the in-app Shop for the latest.
Go to www.ShowOneApp.com, check out the vids and FAQs, or drop us a line. We'd love to hear from you! And please LEAVE A RATING/REVIEW after you've used the app a bit.
Finally - 3/4 time signature is here! Enjoy your waltzes in ShowOne...
Also, the annoying bug in which audio files not at 44.1k sample rate threw off the bar counter, track lengths and other settings has been decimated. Files at any sample rate now work as expected.
Stay tuned throughout the year for many more updates and new features to ShowOne!
Ratings and Reviews
Greatest Tracks App!! Save our butts!
We have been using Ableton Live for so long and always worrying about computer freezes and midi controller freezes not to mention to lug a lot of gear traveling on flights and on the road. Well not anymore thanks to the people at Showone! Much kudos for creating such a trouble free easy app to use for us bands that depends on tracks for live use! It’s a must app for tracks! Hopefully some new features will come in future updates like volume control for tracks and new user interface for ipads. Still great the way it is, Love it!
Developer Response ,
This is what we love to hear and why we made ShowOne! Thanks for the kind words! You can actually adjust track-by-track volume with “Track Gain” found in settings. And a dedicated iPad version, MIDI enhancements, and lots of other features are coming so stay tuned!
OMG It’s So Easy!
Just got the app and paid for the unlimited tracks and four channel upgrade. ShowOne makes it so easy! I was heading down the ableton path and it was a major pain to import the wav file and manually add click in order to separate the click to a different channel.
Now I just have to make sure my wav file is clean with no lead in count or anything like that. I can trim if needed in ShowOne and having the ability to add the same cue for every song is huge.
Plus being ale to adjust and save volume is huge too for consistency.
The native instruments interface is coming Monday and I should be totally set!
Planning to put my drummer in charge of the tracks during gigs.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind words! We love hearing stories of musicians' lives made easier by ShowOne :) Stay tuned for many updates to come this year!
If you use tracks, you need this!
I have used several different resources for the purpose of launching sequences live in a pro environment. For ease of use, basic track modifications, loading and launching, this is the best! I also have to say, the support is off the charts great. The developer is one of us and is on a mission to make this app as good as it can be. I’m on board!
Developer Response ,
Digital high fives - thanks for the support and we're glad that ShowOne has found a place in your gear/stage arsenal! Stay tuned for updates, more coming down the pike :)
- One Zero One Audio LLC
- 61.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2017 One Zero One Audio, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- ShowOne Basic Version $14.99
- Four Channel Mode $7.99
- Click Track Pack 1 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.