ShoWorks is the world’s leading entry management software for fairs, festivals, livestock shows, and exhibitions. Manage, check-in and judge exhibits with this “must have” tool by swiping ribbons, places, weights, and more, onto entries downloaded from your existing ShoWorks fair management software for Windows.
Not a ShoWorks user? Start your FREE trial today.
How does ShoWorks work?
• Install the full client version of ShoWorks onto any Windows machine.
• Receive entries to your show via the built-in online entries website or manual data entry, letting exhibitors optionally print their barcoded receipts and entry tags.
• Use this free iPad app as a companion to manage and update these entries in various ways, such as kiosk check-in, animal weigh-in, judging and placing, and more.
• Use the existing built-in iPad camera to scan barcoded tags and receipts for quick access.
• Sync the changes back to the client version of ShoWorks where you can complete the process of distributing awards and reports for your participants.
Requires ShoWorks for Windows.
• New entry tags that exactly match the ShoWorks local Windows client.
• New “Department Champion Filter”. Tap the Department button when in a sheet to see only entries that have a Division Placing if either Grand or Reserve Champion across all classes and divisions for the entire department. This builds upon the existing “Divisions Champions Filter”, allowing the easy assignment of champions and special placing.
• New print feature to print Champion recalls from filtering (see above).
• New custom logo feature for entry tags and kiosk.
• New “Reverse” Sequence Place option for judging mode by scanning, allowing to scan entries when 1st place is scanned last. This builds upon the existing Sequence Place option for scanning results forward (scan 1st place first).
• Kiosk search now allows searching by Club, allowing a check-in for groups of exhibitors at one time.
• Faster synchronization (sending and receiving sheets).
• Numerous stability improvements and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
A MUST have in the Fair industry
I have used this App several times. It is a real timesaver. It FITS with the rest of ShoWorks. Very easy to setup and use. The syncronization is seemless. I wouldn't expect anything less from the folks at ShoWorks. It is a MUST for fair superintendants.
It will surely be very helpful in need. Thanks & Cheers!! :)
Awesome! Great app, Showorks.
- Gladstone Inc.
- 107.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Gladstone Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.