Showpad bridges the gap between sales and marketing to drive more revenue faster with a better buying experience, intelligent sales content, and an analytics-powered platform that’s smarter than traditional sales enablement.
Better Buyer Experiences
• Differentiate your sales process with visually engaging, integrated experiences
• Personalize content for each conversation
• Provide access to content through Shared Spaces branded microsites
• Collaborate with all decision makers in the sales cycle
Intelligent Sales Content
• Recommend the most effective content to salespeople, powered by machine learning
• Let sellers discover the latest content on any device, even when offline
• Use the Showpad platform as your single source of sales content delivery
• Improve sales productivity and maximize content ROI
• Understand how prospects interact with content
• Identify how top performers are using content
• Make content decisions and investments based on usage and revenue data
- Stricter App Transport Security rules
- Improved the UX when commenting is not allowed
- Improved security of the Forgot Password flow
- Improved UX with actions on unavailable or expired assets
- Improved naming when selecting multiple items in My Files
- Improved the UX of offline error messages
- Aligned all available offline buttons
- Allowed Collections and My Files to be shown in Grid or List mode separately
- Improved the syncing of the Push Notification status for a given device
- Improved the rendering of Excel files
- Fixed a bug showing an empty Shares overview when in landscape mode
- Fixed a bug where the search bar would overlap the Shares overview
- Fixed a bug where the selection frame would show in My Files outside of Selection mode
- Fixed a bug where pages and files would have the same preview in the Collections overview
- Fixed a bug where the file type would not appear after adding it to a Collection
- Fixed a bug where a lot of email addresses would cause the To field to grow too large
- Fixed an out-of-memory exception when loading several 3D assets
- Fixed a bug where certain 3D files would render scrambled textures
- Added an option to allow downloads of attached assets in the Share form
Ratings and Reviews
Everything works great except I would love the notifications to go away once I have opened and reviewed.
Navigation or organization needs improved
Awesome tool for being in front of customers and easily pushing new files or presentations to large groups of technical sales reps and managers.
Using folders and the normal setup could be improved if multiple show pad files or Tiles could be opened at same time without having to leave on area to go to another. This could be a limitation of how my IT and marketing team set it up, but they don't seem to know how to change it.
What a timesaver
It takes a lot to stay current with all the docs our company produces, so I absolutely love this app and very thankful our company made the investment! I can see where it can be a bit frustrating, but the app on IOS is phenomenal, not so much on the Surface but everything on the surface takes some getting used to. I am up to now where I use it most every day, huge timesaver!
- 105.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Showpad
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.