SHOWTIME ANYTIME is available at no additional cost as part of your SHOWTIME® subscription through participating providers. To sign in to the SHOWTIME ANYTIME app use the username/password you received from your provider and stream SHOWTIME.
AT&T U-verse, Spectrum, XFINITY, Cox, DIRECTV, DISH, Frontier, Mediacom, Optimum, Suddenlink, FiOS and more.
With the SHOWTIME ANYTIME app, you can stream entire seasons of award-winning, acclaimed original series like Homeland, Billions, Shameless, The Chi, SMILF, The Affair and Ray Donovan. Plus, get star-studded movies, groundbreaking documentaries, comedy, sports (including SHOWTIME Championship Boxing), and much more – all commercial-free. Watch all the latest episodes of your favorite shows whenever and wherever you are – live or on demand. New titles added all the time so there’s always something great to watch. On the go? Download full episodes and movies and watch offline.
App features include:
• Watch Offline: Download full episodes and movies to your favorite mobile devices and watch them offline later
• AirPlay & Chromecast support: Take the viewing experience from your app to your TV with a tap
• Live TV: Watch what’s currently airing live on both SHOWTIME East and SHOWTIME West and easily switch between channels
• Resume Watching: Pick up where you left off on any supported device
• My List: Organize and view your favorite programs
• Add New Episodes: Automatically add new episodes of your favorite series to your My List as they premiere
• Closed captioning and parental controls available
• Picture in Picture
©2018 Showtime Networks Inc. All rights reserved. SHOWTIME and related marks are trademarks of Showtime Networks Inc., a CBS Company. Showtime Anytime is accessible for viewing solely in the United States and its territories and possessions.
- Minor updates and improvements, just in time for new episodes of Ray Donovan.
Ratings and Reviews
Login doesn’t work
Like many other recent reviewers, I can’t login with my Dish subscription in the app. This seems to have been a known error since at least August, based on other reviews, so why hasn’t it been fixed yet?
AirPlay does not function for movies. My iOS 12.1 device mirrors successfully, but the showtime app only mirrors the ads and always quits when the movie starts.
Utter trash. Doesn’t work on mobile. Doesn’t work on AppleTV unless you log in through a browser first, BUT NOT A MOBILE BROWSER! And when it finally works on AppleTV, and you come back to open it a week or two later, it gives you an error with the Single Sign On and you have to log in again through your desktop browser. But the mobile version has never let me log in. After putting in my password , it takes me to a simple HTML page in the app that says I’ve successfully logged in, and then does nothing. It only has one link to log back out. THE WORST APP EXPERIENCE I’VE EVR HAD.
- Showtime Networks Inc.
- 55.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- ©2018 Showtime Networks Inc. All rights reserved. SHOWTIME and related marks are trademarks of Showtime Networks Inc., a CBS Company.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.