With the SHOWTIME app, you can stream entire seasons, star-studded movies, groundbreaking documentaries, comedy, sports (including SHOWTIME Championship Boxing), and much more – all commercial-free. Watch all the latest episodes of your favorite shows whenever and wherever you are – live or on demand. New titles added all the time so there’s always something great to watch. On the go? Download full episodes and movies and watch offline. No cable subscription needed!
Simply download the SHOWTIME app to sign up for your 7-day free trial, then only $10.99/month. Create your account and start streaming on your favorite phone, tablet, connected TV, gaming console or on your computer by visiting Showtime.com. Cancel anytime.
The SHOWTIME app is a standalone streaming service that enables anyone with a high-speed internet connection in the U.S. to sign up for SHOWTIME.
*You will not be charged for the SHOWTIME streaming service during the free trial period. TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AND AVOID BEING CHARGED, YOU MUST CANCEL BEFORE THE END OF THE FREE TRIAL PERIOD. To keep your subscription once your trial period is over, you will not have to do anything.
© 2018 Showtime Digital Inc. All rights reserved. SHOWTIME is accessible for viewing solely in the United States and its territories and possessions with a high-speed broadband connection. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. Free trial is available to new customers only.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Some minor improvements just in time for the returns of Shameless and SMILF, plus the series premiere of Black Monday. Stream all-new episodes starting January 20th!
Ratings and Reviews
I like the selection of shows and movies on showtime, but good lord this app is a stinker. It constantly crashes, just goes black out of nowhere and returns to my home screen at least once if not multiple times while using it. Then to add insult to injury, it makes me sign in all over again. After reentering my password and email, I finally get started back up with what I was watching and it doesn’t even hold my place- it restarts the movie or episode at least 7-10 minutes before the crash. Really annoying when I pay almost as much for this app as I do Netflix. Not worth it at all in my opinion. After I get caught up on the rest of the shows I like, I’m canceling for sure. Hope you guys can fix these issues for the future.
Developer Response ,
We hate to hear that you are disappointed, and we would like the opportunity to troubleshoot this playback issue with you and your device. Please reach out to us by visiting showtime.com/help where you will find contact options for customer support. We want to help!
Ready To Cast logo remains visible during movie
Suddenly experiencing an issue with a bug in the system where the “Showtime Ready-To-Cast” logo remains visible on the screen once the program begins to play. Further examination of my iPhone screen reveals that while this unusual bug occurs, the program timer displays only a few minutes of time remaining. Yet, when the red line reaches the end, the movie and/or program continues. I have reset my iPhone, removed and reinstalled the Showtime app while clearing the history snd data of the iPhone as well but to no avail...the issue remains as described above. It’s ridiculous. I only rated the app a 1 because there is no “zero” or “minus” rating.
Developer Response ,
If this issue still persists, we would like to help get this fixed for you right away. Please visit showtime.com/help where you will find contact options for customer support.
Love the circus documentary
I don’t usually watch showtime but someone told me about the circus and so got a subscription and I am hooked it is the best and I am learning so much from the interviews and what An election to cover. I know they didn’t know anything would have been like this and continues to be. You could see this again and again and glean more each time especially with all that is happening now in this administration.
Developer Response ,
We love hearing from our fans of THE CIRCUS! Thank you for taking the time to provide this thorough review, and thank you for watching SHOWTIME!
- Showtime Digital Inc.
- 65.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- ©2018 Showtime Digital Inc., a subsidiary of Showtime Networks Inc. All rights reserved. SHOWTIME and related marks are trademarks of Showtime Networks Inc., a CBS Company.
- In-App Purchases
- SHOWTIME 1 MONTH TRIAL $10.99
- SHOWTIME 7-DAY TRIAL $10.99
- SHOWTIME SALE ON MONTHLY PLAN $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.