By Showtime Networks Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Start Streaming SHOWTIME(R) today. Try it FREE!* Simply download the SHOWTIME app to your favorite Apple® device and sign up. Get instant live and on-demand access to award-winning SHOWTIME Original Series, movies, sports, documentaries, and more – all commercial-free. Plus, you can now download full episodes and movies to your favorite mobile devices and watch them offline later. New titles are added regularly so there is always something great to watch.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Download the SHOWTIME app
2. Subscribe to SHOWTIME for just $10.99/month (after a free trial) via an in-app purchase using your Apple ID
3. Create your SHOWTIME account and start watching on your iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® and Apple TV® – plus use your account to watch on even more TV and mobile devices or on your computer at www.showtime.com (visit the site to see our full list of supported devices)
What Can I Stream?
Never miss the latest episodes of critically acclaimed original series like Homeland, Billions, Twin Peaks, The Affair, Shameless and Ray Donovan
Entire seasons of all-time favorites like Dexter®, Weeds, Californication, The L Word and Queer as Folk
A library of star-studded movies like Hell or High Water, Bridge of Spies, The Edge of Seventeen, and The Hateful Eight
Groundbreaking Documentaries like Risk, The Putin Interviews, and Whitney: Can I Be Me
Heart-pounding sports programming like Showtime Championship Boxing®, ShoBox: The New Generation, and All Access: Mayweather McGregor
App features include:
• Watch Offline: Download full episodes and movies to your favorite mobile devices and watch them offline later
• AirPlay® & Chromecast™ Support: Take the viewing experience from your app to your TV with a tap
• Live TV: Watch what’s currently airing live on both SHOWTIME East and SHOWTIME West and easily switch between channels
• Resume Watching: Pick up where you left off on any supported device
• My List: Organize and view your favorite programs
• Add New Episodes: Automatically add new episodes of your favorite series to your My List as they premiere
• Closed captioning and viewer restrictions available
What is the difference between SHOWTIME and SHOWTIME ANYTIME®?
SHOWTIME ANYTIME is an app that allows you to watch Showtime on multiple devices using the username/password you received from your TV provider. If you already have a subscription to SHOWTIME through a traditional TV provider, you have access to SHOWTIME ANYTIME at no additional cost as part of your SHOWTIME subscription.
This SHOWTIME app is a stand-alone streaming service that enables anyone with a high-speed internet connection in the U.S. to sign-up for SHOWTIME.
*You will not be charged for the SHOWTIME streaming service during the free trial period. TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AND AVOID BEING CHARGED, YOU MUST CANCEL BEFORE THE END OF THE FREE TRIAL PERIOD. To keep your subscription once your trial period is over, you will not have to do anything.
© 2017 Showtime Digital Inc. All rights reserved. SHOWTIME is accessible for viewing solely in the United States and its territories and possessions with a high-speed broadband connection. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. Free trial is available to new customers only.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Added download button on home carousel
This Showtime app is a POS. Watching Live TV and it will just stop and say you have to login to watch Live TV. Try to use the Login option and it goes back to the Live TV menu, and then asks you to login again. Repeat the above 4x, then got to watch Live TV for about 1 hour and then it logged me out, wants me to login again (see above process).
Their support is TERRIBLE, that is IF you get to speak with anyone! The support reps have NO idea about troubleshooting and say they will have someone get a hold of you and they NEVER DO! Save your money and DO NOT use the Showtime app for watching Showtime!
Terrible service and terrible support.
Are You Kidding Me?
There's no "keep watching" feature? Really? Even when you navigate to "my list" and click on a recently watched episode, you're not able to get to the show's page. You can only view that episode. You can add episodes to "my list" by clicking the very vague "add" button on the episode page. But you have to add every episode of the show? Seriously? It's just terrible.
Can’t even log in
I’ve been trying to log in and register for almost a week now. And every time I try it says “server error” and the app crashes. So disappointing. Was really hoping to be to recap shameless before the new season comes out in a few weeks 😭
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 18, 2017
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 49.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Showtime Digital Inc.
- ©2017 Showtime Digital Inc., a subsidiary of Showtime Networks Inc. All rights reserved. SHOWTIME and related marks are trademarks of Showtime Networks Inc., a CBS Company.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases