Shrinky's Cheap Chill
By Berger LCSW Enterprises, P.C.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you need emotional relief now? Whether you are afraid to go on an airplane, want to yell at your boss, or feel like you can't help but take that drink, Shrinky's Cheap Chill is the app for you.
Shrinky's Cheap Chill is for those of you who would like to try the basic version of the Shrinky app series at the low price of 99c.
Shrinky's Cheap Chill is quick, easy, and fun. It provides some of the tried-and-true scientific methods available in the full premium versions, helping to provide relief from anxiety, anger, cravings, or any other uncomfortable feeling.
Just follow the simple instructions, and in minutes you'll feel ready to handle anything.
At $.99 it is way cheaper than any therapist, and Shrinky is there for you 24/7 whenever you need him.
Therapy research tells us it takes five steps to cool your jets. These steps are:
1. Awareness: If you can name it, you can tame it. The way to know you are angry is to know what's going on in your body, and in your thoughts.
2. Connection: You need to be able to get the connection between what's going on in your body and your head and your emotions to be able to stop yourself from losing it.
3. Breathe and Ground: You need to turn off the body's emergency system which tells you to fight, and turn on the inner "all-clear." The way to do that is to breathe and feel your butt in the chair.
4. Let Go: You need to visualize sending your anger off on a garbage truck. Say goodbye to your anger!
5. Rezone: You need to focus on something other than the thing that is ticking you off.
Shrinky's Cheap Chill gives you one of those steps: Breathe and Ground.
For all five steps, buy the premium versions, "Shrinky's Anger Remedy" for $2.99, and "Shrinky's Anxiety Remedy, available for a short time only at $1.99. Both are available now on the App Store.
Here are a few other things that are great about Shrinky:
It’s totally private. No one will know! (They’ll think you’re listening to The Black Keys.)
You will start to calm down by listening to chill music.
You can look at pretty pictures or close your eyes.
Press the buttons to go through it as quickly or as slowly as you like.
Unlike expensive medications, Shrinky has no side effects!
If you want to know why Shrinky works you can learn about how emotions work on my website at http://Shrinky.net.
I’m Shrinky, The Life Expert. I've got the best tools to stay cool. And I’m always here for you.
A bargain (cheap chills version)
Used it once, feel relaxed. Healthier than a candy bar for the same price. 3 stars since I don't know how effective it will be on repeat viewings.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: Apr 23, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 16.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Berger LCSW Enterprises, P.C.
- © 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.