Shudder: Screams on Demand
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shudder is the new home for horror, a diabolical streaming service devoted to things that go bump in the night. On the Shudder app, enjoy unlimited access to a growing library of horror movies from every genre and decade. Curated by experts who understand and respect the genre, Shudder Collections present uncut, ad-free horror films you never knew existed along with old favorites that never fail to frighten.
We have something for everyone, from the casual fan to the hardcore horror devotee. With hundreds of titles browsable by genre, monster, and more, you'll always find something to scare you in a new way at Shudder.
Watch on your iPhone or iPad, or now on your TV: Chromecast and AirPlay to AppleTV are both supported.
Sign up through the app and stream horror movies now for one low monthly subscription of $4.99.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
If you are experiencing any issues, Please visit - http://support.shudder.com/
What's New in Version 1.4.18
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- If you have any trouble please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please and displeased
The selections are great. I can hardly complain about the selection of movies offered by Shudder. The issues lie with the app buffering and picture quality. I haven't been able to watch anything in true HD using the app. It's a good app and a fun one, just a little slow and not as powerful as I'd like for it to be. It's worth the 5
Dollars a month, but barely.
This app is garbage. The video and sound are hardly in sync and you can't even use the website as it forces you to use this sorry excuse for an app. Tried for 30 mins to watch a movie and the visuals were black with the sound carrying on behind it, got it working after closing it out several times and it only lasted about 5 seconds. Definitely needs work.
Thank you, Shudder!
Netflix refugee, here. Their horror selection was so tired. I feel like a kid in a candy store. And the curators make it even more fun to browse. The quality is excellent (and I'm watching on an iPhone 4s.)
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 15, 2017
- Version: 1.4.18
- Size: 127 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Digital Store LLC
- © 2015 Shudder
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly Membership$4.99
- Annual Membership$47.99