Shufflepuck Cantina GOLD
By Agharta Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Check the newest wonder from the Appstore!
Shufflepuck Cantina Gold Edition is the newest game developed by the creators of the best-seller 1112.
Plunge into the Athanor's universe!
Play in a world populated by colorful characters in an atmospheric Space Western.
Face your opponents in frantic and spectacular air hockey matches!
Relax and take your chances at the prize machine.
- The Duranium Card is included - Credz are doubled for all the victories!
- A wad of Credz is included - a helping hand to get off to a good start!
- No ads!
- Hundreds of hours of addictive gameplay!
- More than 100 levels of evolution!
- No loading times!
- Sublime on the retina display of the iPhone, iPod touch and gorgeous on the new iPad!
- Antialiasing, blur, dynamic lighting, particles, spatial sounds!
- One of the most beautiful games in the App Store!
- High performance in-house 3D engine!
- 4 floors in a fantastic universe!
- 12 opponents entirely modeled and animated in 3D!
- More than 40 gadgets and equipment to collect!
- Unlock all your opponents biographies to embody them and take advantage of their powers!
- Unleash furious special strikes on your opponents!
- Super precise and responsive gameplay!
- Over 350 missions to play!
- 72 achievements to unlock for the Game Center!
- Instant two player mode included!
Gameplay Trailer: http://goo.gl/4x3Uw
What's New in Version 1.2
- latest devices graphical bug fixed
- 1.1 touch control bug fixed
Really fun, shuffle puck with a twist!
I loved the original Mac shuffle puck game. When i saw this I had to try it. The PRGish format was surprising and delightful if simplistic. And there are just enough similarities with the old game to make me have the occasional flashback.
The controls are a little clunky and take some getting used to, but overall I played it for more than an hour the first time I launched it, and feel like I'm getting the hang of it. I don't know how long it will take to get repetitive, but for now I'm pretty excited about it. =D
Great Game - Best Played on iPhone
This game is the spiritual successor to the old Mac game Shufflepuck Cafe. The controls are reasonably responsive and the sci-fi atmosphere and characters are fun and quirky. Also the graphics are excellent.
The only drawback is that you pretty much need to play this on an iPhone when you're facing the mid to late game opponents. When your opponent uses a power shot, the iPad has too much screen real estate for your finger to cover.
Back to top-drawer performance
The Nov. 1.1 upgrade seems to have rendered it impossible to move the mallet, which kind of confounded the point of the game. Within a few days, however, the 1.2 revision put it right again. If you remember the old Shufflepuck Cafe of the 1980s, this is all that and a good deal more.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 04, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 42.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Agharta Studio
- © Agharta Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- A WAD OF CREDZ$2.99
- A HANDFUL OF CREDZ$1.99
- A SUITCASE FULL OF CREDZ$6.99
- A SMALL STACK OF TOKENS$1.99
- A HUGE STACK OF TOKENS$3.99
- A LARGE STACK OF TOKENS$2.99
- A CHEST OF CREDZ$19.99
- A CONTAINER OF CREDZ$39.99