This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Use the ShurePlus™ MOTIV app for high-quality digital recording and editing with any MOTIV microphone or as a stand-alone tool.
• Make real-time adjustments to the MV88 iOS Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone:
--- Polar pattern selection (stereo, cardioid, bidirectional, raw mid-side)
--- Adjustable stereo width (60, 75, 90, 105, 120, 135 degrees)
--- Wind noise reduction: Low-frequency cutoff filter to eliminate rumble caused by environmental noise
--- Left-right channel swap: Flips the left and right audio channels to match video that is recorded when the microphone is reversed in certain phone/tablet positions.
• Record uncompressed audio at multiple bit depths/sample rates
• 36 dB of adjustable gain for MOTIV microphones
• High-resolution metering
• Preset modes to automatically adjust gain, equalization, and compression
• 5-band equalizer
• Edit recordings using trim or split options
• Share files via email, text, iTunes, Airdrop and Dropbox
• Save to compressed formats (ALAC, AAC 96, 128, 256)
• Save your audio recording as video
What's New in Version 2.1.3
• iOS 11 compatibility
• Bug fixes
Having problems? Send your feedback through the app (MOTIV > About > Feedback)
Great app, needs work for iOS 11
I love the app and it used to work perfectly with my MV88 mic on my iPhone 5S on iOS 10. The last update added iOS 11 compatibility, so now it’s possibly to connect the mic with MOTIV on the new iOS, but it’s still slightly glitchy. Sometimes the app will freeze up and all of the controls will be stuck. It also was difficult to get the app to recognize the mic, but that problem doesn’t seem to be occurring as often or at all now. Once these problems are ironed out, it’ll be perfect! I love Shure mics, and the MV88 is no exception.
Doesn’t work like it used to.
I’ve literally never written another review of an app before, but before the iOS 11 update, this was the one app to rule them all. By far my most recommended and most used app, and as a drummer, definitely the most necessary for what I do. After the update, I’ve had maybe a 10% success rate for my recordings, and lost many fantastic ideas due to error. A majority of the time it simply says Recording Unsuccessful. I have nearly 30gigs of free space, so it isn’t the storage. Please, if someone can help fix these issues, I’d highly appreciate it.
iPod Touch Gen 6 And iPhone 7 Plus
Love it so far, the stereo width feature is great and the quality is Phenomenal, great for the producer/sound designer with spare time to play around with various objects to record during work hours😜🤙🏻💯
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 16, 2017
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 23.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shure Incorporated
- © (c) 2017, Shure Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.