Shutterfly Photo Story
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
1 million downloads! Don’t miss out, get the app today!
A new chapter in photo books. Shutterfly Photo Story for iPad is an easy and fun app that lets you make a photo book you can hold, hear and share. Tell your story with photos, Doodles, text and audio, and easily order your book or share a digital version. From Shutterfly, the leader in photo books.
Making a photo book has never been easier
• Just touch, swipe and tap to create a photo book anytime, anywhere
• Get your photos from anywhere, like Facebook, Instagram and your iPad photo stream
• Create your photo book online or offline
• Smart Autofill will instantly arrange your photos for you
• Easy and fun, an app the whole family can use
So many ways to tell your story
• The only photo book app with Doodle: Decorate your favorite photos, paint a mini masterpiece or add a hand-written note for your recipient.
• Express yourself with 30-second audio messages you can record and add to each page.
• Instantly share a free digital copy of your photo book, with the recorded audio messages, through Facebook and email. Note: You don’t need to download the app or have an iPad to view the book.
• Order printed photo books in a variety of sizes, from $19.99. Printed books will come with a QR code you can scan to see and hear the digital version.
• 100% happiness guaranteed or get a full refund
• New to Shutterfly? Sign up within the app, and enjoy free, unlimited photo storage.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
• MINOR UPDATE: Bug Fixes
First book and looking forward to more
I just used to start my first book and found app pretty easy to use. It was much easier than the Christmas cards I did last year without the app. I may have gotten better but think the app really helped me. The only problem I had was getting the text box to respond easily. I never figured out exactly how I hit it to finally respond. My 33 year old daughter also had same problem when I asked her. I kept at it and got better but it seems to be a minor glitch. I have shared and will be ordering the hard copy as soon as we complete our summer events! Of course I keep adding pages. That makes it a win for all! I love having some actual printed photos for the future.
Good quality, needs some improvement
I have completed & purchased 5 books, using this app. The quality of the book, i.e., print, paper, cover are all good. Affordable when used with a promotion.
*Difficulty "proofing" text on iPad. It is difficult to see typo's due to screen size. I would like to be able to make corrections on my computer vs. iPad.
*When I try to swap out a photo, within a layout that I chose, the layout reconfigures. Very annoying and time-consuming to restore to intended layout and placement of photos.
*Also, the font seems to change each time I highlight a text box. Very annoying.
Pretty good for an IPad app
But the jury is still out. I am writing this as I sent in my first book to be published and will see the final product in a few weeks. I have done several on two other sites.. One on a PC which also takes time and accustomizing myself to,their system.. But the final product and bells/whistles are quite good.
The other was on the Ipad and it was awful.
This was a sounder format, but still hard to maneuver the text windows and as I read ..the photos do get reassigned too often.. Not too big a deal.i will add more comments when the final product arrives..
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 13, 2015
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 214 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shutterfly, Inc.
- © 2013 Shutterfly Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.