Shutterfly Photo Story: Photo Books
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A new chapter in photo books. Shutterfly Photo Story for iPad is an easy and fun way to make a photo book you can hold, hear and share. Tell your story with photos, Doodles, text and audio, and easily order your book to display on your coffee table, give as a gift or simply share a digital version. From Shutterfly, the leader in photo books.
Making a photo book has never been more fun or flexible
• Get your photos from Shutterfly, Facebook, Instagram and your iPad photo stream
• Select one of 5 book sizes with prices starting at $19.99
• Choose from dozens of travel, baby, wedding and everyday styles
• Smart Autofill will instantly arrange your photos for you chronologically, or you can easily customize page layouts just the way you want
• Add 30-second audio messages to each page (a QR code in your printed book lets you hear them)
• Use our Doodle feature to embellish photos or draw a mini-masterpiece to print in your book
• 100% happiness guaranteed – If you’re not happy with a purchase, contact us and we’ll make it right
• We never delete your photos – Sign up in the app and enjoy free, unlimited photo storage.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
• Bug fixes
Made me mad
After writing how much help I got to order my book just because my nickname had already been used, my hole statement was wiped out so crap on you...my biggest complaint is shipping cost is way over rated. As well as book prices. Check out Walgreens prices and I can go to store and get it...😡 Down load the 10.2 update for iPad and your book experience will be so much better.
Negative stars -after spending four hours making a book for my dad think it would not process it would not allow me to order. Spoke to customer service for over an hour they couldn't do anything for me. Suggested that I delete the app and re-downloaded it, but I would probably lose all my work. I did what they told me to do, I lost all my work. Tonight attempted it again worked on the book for five hours. Same thing will not allow me to process the book. Such crap!!!!
With this app I was only looking for an expedient way to build photo books to order without being glued to a desk for hours. On the up side, adding photos to the project was simple, as was placing them. On the down side, the book styles restrict you to one style so that one cannot add differently themed pages (ex. No holiday backgrounds if you don't want them on every page, no font colors outside the theme, etc), manipulating objects is very tricky and the gestures seem to be read inconsistently (ex. It's easy for the touch and drag to move a photo to instead result in a page turn, & manipulating embellishments is torture), the whole thing lags frustratingly, especially in the preview mode which I gave up on entirely, and sometimes they don't save properly. I came back into a project after a couple of days to find two pages had changed layouts and were all messed around.
Then when I went to order in the app, it was again frustrating because of lag/freeze and a too restrictive flow. I completely gave up. Great concept. Poor execution.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 28, 2016
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 315 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shutterfly, Inc.
- © 2016 Shutterfly Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.