Shutterfly Photo Story
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A new chapter in photo books. Shutterfly Photo Story for iPad is an easy and fun app that lets you make a photo book you can hold, hear and share. Tell your story with photos, Doodles, text and audio, and easily order your book or share a digital version. From Shutterfly, the leader in photo books.
Making a photo book has never been easier
• Just touch, swipe and tap to create a photo book anytime, anywhere
• Get your photos from anywhere, like Facebook, Instagram and your iPad photo stream
• Create your photo book online or offline
• Smart Autofill will instantly arrange your photos for you
• Easy and fun, an app the whole family can use
So many ways to tell your story
• The only photo book app with Doodle: Decorate your favorite photos, paint a mini masterpiece or add a hand-written note for your recipient.
• Express yourself with 30-second audio messages you can record and add to each page.
• Instantly share a free digital copy of your photo book, with the recorded audio messages, through Facebook and email. Note: You don’t need to download the app or have an iPad to view the book.
• Order printed photo books in a variety of sizes, from $19.99. Printed books will come with a QR code you can scan to see and hear the digital version.
• 100% happiness guaranteed or get a full refund
• New to Shutterfly? Sign up within the app, and enjoy free, unlimited photo storage.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
• Several new styles and fonts and a new style selection screen
• New premium size: 11” x 14”
• Support for Latin characters
So easy to use! You need this app
If you plan on making a photo book! My home computer is shot and I have tried other artsy app projects w my tablet and phone that have been so frustrating it made the process not even worth it. This was so easy and there were tons of options to add, change, and embellish. I ordered an 8x8 hardback book. I was worried about loosing stuff I imputed every time I closed the app, but that didn't happen once. (I have three kids here under four and only get a few spare minutes at a time to work on the book) It all came back on screen exactly how I left it... So easy to breeze through. I plan on finally doing the kid's baby books this way too. I have had empty scrap books here gathering dust for years. Now I'm excited that I may be able to get caught up and not have that 'oops' gnawing in the back of my head lol. The only suggestion I have for the makers is to allow objects/ pics/ words to be brought to the front or sent to the back when deciding on page layout. The preset layouts were great, but I had a few times where I wanted to get a bit more creative. This isn't something that should deter you from getting the app because I was still able to make my book just fine. So, five stars, easy peasy, smart app, made for busy people who want a high quality product. Go for it!
It's very limited... 1st book took 8 hrs
This app. For your IPad Has limited photo books to choose from... For instant I am working on a Christmas Album for gifts this year, and there is only one winter album. It's more of a skiing album, it's been SO difficult to make a selection of backgrounds, embellishments and page layouts without making it look too ski lodge like... I don't really have a laptop/desktop that runs well enough to do this from... So the IPad is my only option. There is very little tutorials or instructions to give clear direction... So plan on spending quite a bit of time trying to hunt and peck as you move through it... I had to move from our IPad 3mini, to our (larger screen) iPad 2, because the screen wasn't big enough to show the photo book on the top half while the choices for page layouts, embellishments and photos were along the bottom of the screen... Frustrating, scrolling up and down to work on and see your completed page. Shutterfly needs to really look at these reviews and use it make improvements... But I am sure, like all other app. Out there they won't.
Easy to use
This was my first time creating an album online and, I must say, I was really impressed with how easy this app was to use. You simply upload all your photos, select your theme, how many photos you want per page, your background color (and you can change all of this a zillion times - I did), crop your photos, lighten them, etc., etc.,and place them into the layout you choose. So easy! And, then when you're done, select order and your book is to you within about 10 days. Was totally pleased with their service and the quality album that was created from my layouts. Will definitely use this again and again.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 16, 2015
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 326 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shutterfly, Inc.
- © 2013 Shutterfly Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.