Shutterfly Photo Story
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
1 million downloads! Don’t miss out, get the app today!
A new chapter in photo books. Shutterfly Photo Story for iPad is an easy and fun app that lets you make a photo book you can hold, hear and share. Tell your story with photos, Doodles, text and audio, and easily order your book or share a digital version. From Shutterfly, the leader in photo books.
Making a photo book has never been easier
• Just touch, swipe and tap to create a photo book anytime, anywhere
• Get your photos from anywhere, like Facebook, Instagram and your iPad photo stream
• Create your photo book online or offline
• Smart Autofill will instantly arrange your photos for you
• Easy and fun, an app the whole family can use
So many ways to tell your story
• The only photo book app with Doodle: Decorate your favorite photos, paint a mini masterpiece or add a hand-written note for your recipient.
• Express yourself with 30-second audio messages you can record and add to each page.
• Instantly share a free digital copy of your photo book, with the recorded audio messages, through Facebook and email. Note: You don’t need to download the app or have an iPad to view the book.
• Order printed photo books in a variety of sizes, from $19.99. Printed books will come with a QR code you can scan to see and hear the digital version.
• 100% happiness guaranteed or get a full refund
• New to Shutterfly? Sign up within the app, and enjoy free, unlimited photo storage.
What's New in Version 2.1
• Text & Photo Box Customization: Customize a layout by adding a text or photo box, double-tap it to change its size
• Design Refresh: An updated design with a clean look & feel
• New Styles: Love Always and Away We Go
Excellent book app
I've tried at least 6 different book layouts and they all have good or boring parts. If you want simple, idiot proof this is not for you. If you want exacting control partly so. But if you want flexibility, interesting options, music, voice, and free online copies this is more fun. Nor do they threaten your book after 30 days. Or charge an arm and a leg. The app actually does somethingif nothing else just upload your images. It took the second go round for me to feel it's layout style but after that it was smooth sailing. And for some reason I kind of like the back pocket
Can't Edit Books Started On Computer
I downloaded this app because I was hoping to work on books already started on my laptop. Unfortunately, the app only allows you to buy or share the books. The only way to work on a project is if it is started in the app. Very disappointing, and I know I am not the only one looking forward to this changing!
One more step in the right direction
Every few weeks, Shutterfly adds more tools from the website to the iPad app. Since I prefer using the iPad to make books, this is great news for me!