Shutterfly Photo Story - photo books with pictures, text, drawing and sound
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A new chapter in photo books. Shutterfly Photo Story for iPad is an easy and fun way to make a photo book you can hold, hear and share. Tell your story with photos, Doodles, text and audio, and easily order your book to display on your coffee table, give as a gift or simply share a digital version. From Shutterfly, the leader in photo books.
Making a photo book has never been more fun or flexible
• Get your photos from Shutterfly, Facebook, Instagram and your iPad photo stream
• Select one of 5 book sizes with prices starting at $19.99
• Choose from dozens of travel, baby, wedding and everyday styles
• Smart Autofill will instantly arrange your photos for you chronologically, or you can easily customize page layouts just the way you want
• Add 30-second audio messages to each page (a QR code in your printed book lets you hear them)
• Use our Doodle feature to embellish photos or draw a mini-masterpiece to print in your book
• 100% happiness guaranteed – If you’re not happy with a purchase, contact us and we’ll make it right
• We never delete your photos – Sign up in the app and enjoy free, unlimited photo storage.
What's New in Version 2.2.3
• Happy Holidays!
I used this for the first time to create a big photo book for my family. It worked really well on the iPad. It even allowed me to work offline placing photos and text which was really helpful. I uploaded the changes when I connected to wifi again. I found it to be pretty easy to use and the pre placement of photos helped a lot- though I did change things around to fit what I wanted. It was a great start.
So far, I am very impressed with this app. I work with graphic design for various purposes, and have tried several different apps to quickly build a nice photo book. This app is user friendly and very versatile. The many customizations are visually appealing, and make for tremendous variety. I haven't yet dealt with any glitchy nuisances. I have bragged on this Shutterfly option to several already. You won't be sorry!
Starts working alright and then NOT!
No response from technical support! Guys, the app was really doing well. Easy to import photos. Nice editing tools. My book is 80% done and I have to complete it. Like soon! When I load the app, sign in and load up I can see my book. It is right there in front of me. I can see it as an icon. Ready to go?! Touch it to open again and keep working on it and, Poof! The app closes and I am back at the iPad home screen. I have rebooted, closed and opened the app, tried everything. Not working. So, for that reason I rate the app low and say skip Shutterfly and try someone else!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 17, 2015
- Version: 2.2.3
- Size: 283 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shutterfly, Inc.
- © 2013 Shutterfly Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.