Shutterfly Photo Story - photo books with pictures, text, drawing and sound
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A new chapter in photo books. Shutterfly Photo Story for iPad is an easy and fun way to make a photo book you can hold, hear and share. Tell your story with photos, Doodles, text and audio, and easily order your book to display on your coffee table, give as a gift or simply share a digital version. From Shutterfly, the leader in photo books.
Making a photo book has never been more fun or flexible
• Get your photos from Shutterfly, Facebook, Instagram and your iPad photo stream
• Select one of 5 book sizes with prices starting at $19.99
• Choose from dozens of travel, baby, wedding and everyday styles
• Smart Autofill will instantly arrange your photos for you chronologically, or you can easily customize page layouts just the way you want
• Add 30-second audio messages to each page (a QR code in your printed book lets you hear them)
• Use our Doodle feature to embellish photos or draw a mini-masterpiece to print in your book
• 100% happiness guaranteed – If you’re not happy with a purchase, contact us and we’ll make it right
• We never delete your photos – Sign up in the app and enjoy free, unlimited photo storage.
What's New in Version 2.2.9
• Bug fixing and app enhancements
Still Bugs to work out
Frustrations: I cannot change the layer of embellishments and photos. I see that's going to be added soon. I figured out that I could add a text box or photo box with the lower right hand "plus" sign and that would place the photo/text on top. It's difficult sometimes to move items around and resize. This is especially difficult when trying to place something small because it is right under my finger. I cannot lock items together so if I want to move an embellishment/text/photo combo, I have to move each item separately which is time consuming. Also, if I start a photo book in this app, I cannot switch to doing it on my PC....at least not that I can figure out.
Attractions: I can create a photo book from the portability of my iPad where most of photos are!
I used this app a while ago to create a photo book, and it was tolerable. There were so many bugs I got frustrated and couldn't go back to it for a while. It wouldn't show the whole screen while I was typing a caption, or it would put pictures where I hadn't placed them. Not to mention, ordering with Shutterfly is a holy living nightmare. Their checkout is so confusing, and I was constantly accidentally adding more photo books. I just recently tried to make a book again-- and nothing has changed. Come on Shutterfly!!! The quality of your books are great, but to make them on my iPad is a pain. Keep up with the times or you will loose customers.
Bugs bugs bugs
Biggest one: cannot place an order. I can "sync" with Shutterfly and then order it from the website, but text appears to have shifted with no way to edit.
Hard to grab and move things. Would like to be able to zoom in and out, especially when writing and placing text. I like to do one caption box for multiple photos, but have to keep closing and opening text edit to see the rest of the page.
I would love this if it worked better. Please fix soon!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 01, 2016
- Version: 2.2.9
- Size: 315 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shutterfly, Inc.
- © 2016 Shutterfly Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.