Shutterfly Photo Story
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A new chapter in photo books. Shutterfly Photo Story for iPad is an easy and fun app that lets you make a photo book you can hold, hear and share. Tell your story with photos, Doodles, text and audio, and easily order your book or share a digital version. From Shutterfly, the leader in photo books.
Making a photo book has never been easier
• Just touch, swipe and tap to create a photo book anytime, anywhere
• Get your photos from anywhere, like Facebook, Instagram and your iPad photo stream
• Create your photo book online or offline
• Smart Autofill will instantly arrange your photos for you
• Easy and fun, an app the whole family can use
So many ways to tell your story
• The only photo book app with Doodle: Decorate your favorite photos, paint a mini masterpiece or add a hand-written note for your recipient.
• Express yourself with 30-second audio messages you can record and add to each page.
• Instantly share a free digital copy of your photo book, with the recorded audio messages, through Facebook and email. Note: You don’t need to download the app or have an iPad to view the book.
• Order printed photo books in a variety of sizes, from $19.99. Printed books will come with a QR code you can scan to see and hear the digital version.
• 100% happiness guaranteed or get a full refund
• New to Shutterfly? Sign up within the app, and enjoy free, unlimited photo storage.
What's New in Version 1.8
• New cover option: Upgrade your photo book to a hard cover with matte finish for a more sophisticated and smudge-resistant look.
• Add a Memorabilia Pocket: Store souvenirs in an acid-free pocket you can attach to the inside back cover of your book.
• New styles including Kraft Pop and Party Time.
• Need help? Added videos to help explain Photo Story features.
The app is getting better!
I've made two books with the app recently. Once you know to save back to Shutterfly, you will be much happier about not losing changes. :). A little more "user instruction" would be helpful.
Looking forward to some new layouts- variety is nice if you are doing several different books.
The quality of the books is fantastic- very pleased with how the finished product looked. Love that specials are offered often.
I just finished a book that will have the new matte cover finish- anxious to see how it looks.
This was my first time to use this app and it was great. Easier than on the computer. I loved being able to make the book off line. My children want to make books now. I think with a little guidance (the 8 year old. Not the teenager. That one could probably do better than me.) they could do it. ;)
Mostly great but a few updates needed
I used this for the first time today. I spent over an hour selecting pics and created the first page and it crashed. I lost everything and had to start over! Lesson learned... Now I hit save every few minutes!
Also found that the red eye correction is awful!!! The color is so dark and it wouldn't fix the whole eye then it wouldn't fix the other eye. It also crashed several times when trying to use that feature.
The only other thing is that you can zoom in on pics but can't zoom out. And you can't do any real cropping.
Other than those things, I found it really easy to use and love the results!