Shutterfly Photo Story: Photo Books
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A new chapter in photo books. Shutterfly Photo Story for iPad is an easy and fun way to make a photo book you can hold, hear and share. Tell your story with photos, Doodles, text and audio, and easily order your book to display on your coffee table, give as a gift or simply share a digital version. From Shutterfly, the leader in photo books.
Making a photo book has never been more fun or flexible
• Get your photos from Shutterfly, Facebook, Instagram and your iPad photo stream
• Select one of 5 book sizes with prices starting at $19.99
• Choose from dozens of travel, baby, wedding and everyday styles
• Smart Autofill will instantly arrange your photos for you chronologically, or you can easily customize page layouts just the way you want
• Add 30-second audio messages to each page (a QR code in your printed book lets you hear them)
• Use our Doodle feature to embellish photos or draw a mini-masterpiece to print in your book
• 100% happiness guaranteed – If you’re not happy with a purchase, contact us and we’ll make it right
• We never delete your photos – Sign up in the app and enjoy free, unlimited photo storage.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
• Bug fixes
With this app I was only looking for an expedient way to build photo books to order without being glued to a desk for hours. On the up side, adding photos to the project was simple, as was placing them. On the down side, the book styles restrict you to one style so that one cannot add differently themed pages (ex. No holiday backgrounds if you don't want them on every page, no font colors outside the theme, etc), manipulating objects is very tricky and the gestures seem to be read inconsistently (ex. It's easy for the touch and drag to move a photo to instead result in a page turn, & manipulating embellishments is torture), the whole thing lags frustratingly, especially in the preview mode which I gave up on entirely, and sometimes they don't save properly. I came back into a project after a couple of days to find two pages had changed layouts and were all messed around.
Then when I went to order in the app, it was again frustrating because of lag/freeze and a too restrictive flow. I completely gave up. Great concept. Poor execution.
This app is great if you are just looking to drag and drop into predetermined layouts, however, if you wish to create your own layouts it's almost impossible to resize photo boxes. All in all though I absolutely love Shutterfly and use it for all things pictures!
Colossal Disaster App
Would make this a MINUS 5 star rating if I could. Tried from my iPad to just make a Cyber25 promo photo book. Existing project inop; told to go to my computer which is not where my current photo library is. Now a Storybook app is required? Why? Storybook for +$5.99?! Why? Make my book in 3 days? Why? Why do only 2 of 7 reviews show?! I'm so done. You've lost all year-end orders. Done! Sign me a former Shutterfly customer. Off to Costco I go!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 28, 2016
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 315 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shutterfly, Inc.
- © 2016 Shutterfly Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.