It's a breeze to manage your team, class, or group with the Shutterfly Share Sites app.
Share and view photos, calendar events, and communicate with your group anywhere, anytime.
Receive notification from key updates and stay connected with teammates, classmates, family and friends.
• Photos: Share, View, Like and Comment on pictures posted by others. Receive push notification when new albums and photos are added.
• Calendar: Manage your site calendar. View date, time, and location of each event. Synch events to your iOS calendar.
• News: View the latest activity on your site.
• Members: Access your Share site member list and add new members.
• Roster / Class List: See the list of players / students and their parents' contact info.
• Snack Schedule: View the snack schedule and sign up to bring food or drinks.
• Sign-up Sheets: Sign up for volunteer activities and tasks (i.e. driving duties, booth shifts, or to bring items or food).
• Availability: See/Update how many players/attendees you have for your events.
• Email: Send emails to your Share site members.
• Message Board: Communicate, participate in discussions with your group. Push notification updates members when there are new messages and replies.
• Videos: View videos posted on your site.
• Group text message: Send SMS text message to members.
Note: phone service provider may limit the number of contacts when sending text messages.
WHAT'S A SHARE SITE?
Shutterfly Share Sites are photo-sharing websites that are free, fun, and easy to make. They are a great way to privately share photos with friends and family, sports team, class, or group.
- Overhauled product ordering flow with many customization options.
Ratings and Reviews
No sort, but easy to use
I’d love to have an option to choose the sort in each album by date and time taken. The upload tool is simple but the photo sort is haphazard and always shows photos out of any logical order. This is okay if I’m uploading a couple related photos but if I am behind and uploading anything more than three it’s like throwing a box of photos on the floor. The website has this feature just would love it in the app.
I’ve used Share Sites for years and recommend it to everyone but you’re killing me with the lack of sorting. Makes the user experience more difficult than it should be.
No longer uploads from phone
This was a great app that I was able to share easily with family and friends... until it stopped working. There hasn’t been an update for 2 months and it won’t upload photos anymore. I’ve tried deleting the app, signing out and in... and the website is no help. Shutterfly is quickly falling behind with its issues and lack of custom service. I always make a family calendar and we always order about 10, this year actual dates from the year were missing and the rep said to change the start date, which sure helped the issue but I didn’t want that start date AND it kicked some of my pictures out of the calendar dates, losing hours of work!!
Great Group Schedule Organizer
We have been using Shutterfly since 2015 to organize our calendar & volunteer schedule for our Cub Scout Den. The event info is easy to access & participants can choose to auto sync info to their personal mobile calendars. We create a yearbook each year with uploaded event photos. Great tool for communication, organization & photo memory storage.
There can be glitches from time to time, but easily remedied by uploading current app update and/or mobile device settings.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.