Shutterfly Share Sites
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It's a breeze to manage your team, class, or group with the Shutterfly Share Sites app.
Share and view photos, calendar events, and communicate with your group anywhere, anytime.
Receive notification from key updates and stay connected with teammates, classmates, family and friends.
• Photos: Share, View, Like and Comment on pictures posted by others. Receive push notification when new albums and photos are added.
• Calendar: Manage your site calendar. View date, time, and location of each event. Synch events to your iOS calendar.
• News: View the latest activity on your site.
• Members: Access your Share site member list and add new members.
• Roster / Class List: See the list of players / students and their parents' contact info.
• Snack Schedule: View the snack schedule and sign up to bring food or drinks.
• Sign-up Sheets: Sign up for volunteer activities and tasks (i.e. driving duties, booth shifts, or to bring items or food).
• Availability: See/Update how many players/attendees you have for your events.
• Email: Send emails to your Share site members.
• Message Board: Communicate, participate in discussions with your group. Push notification updates members when there are new messages and replies.
• Videos: View videos posted on your site.
• Group text message: Send SMS text message to members
WHAT'S A SHARE SITE?
Shutterfly Share Sites are photo-sharing websites that are free, fun, and easy to make. They are a great way to privately share photos with friends and family, sports team, class, or group.
What's New in Version 1.11
• Performance improvements and bug fixes
AWESOME APP/Share Site!!
I am a team mom for my son's little league baseball team and I have used this for two seasons now and it's great! It alerts parents of upcoming events you've posted in your calendar, you can add a snack schedule, photos from games, any photos at anytime, scores from the games, you can post a message and it will email the entire roster/list of people in your group if you'd like and much more! I love being organized and making sure out parents know what is occurring regularly and this app makes it easy to info our team!! Definitely worth using! The free part is also a huge bonus. 😊 You can also password protect it so only your group of people have access to it. Since we are using it for kids I make sure our website is secured for the safety of the kids! I love that feature.
Great app for groups!
I have created sites for our neighbors, for elementary classrooms and for Scouts. It is easy to set up, populate with names and great for sharing photos. I like the volunteering page that can be set up for events.
My wish is is for a way to easily upload from an existing address list (xls) and allow for more than 2 email addresses to be associated to a roster entry, as we have up to 4 or 5 when including home, personal, and corp email addresses between moms and dads.
Love this app!
I use it regularly to upload pics to my shutterfly share sites and delete it from my phone. No issues except that you have to have the app open when uploading pics or it stops, doesn't do it in the background
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 26, 2016
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 27.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shutterfly, Inc.
- © 2016 Shutterfly, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.