Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
See videos of the features at shuttersnitch.com/videos
Wirelessly transfer images to your iPad from your Eye-Fi, Transcend Wi-Fi, Toshiba FlashAir, PQI Air, or ez Share card, GoPro HERO3, PTP/IP enabled device (such as the Nikon WU or Canon EOS 6D / 70D) or a Canon, Nikon or other filetransmitter that supports uploading to an FTP server over your wireless network.
When a JPEG arrives, ShutterSnitch analyzes shutter speed, aperture, ISO, focal length, and light level and warns you if anything differs from the rules you've set up.
You now have up to 9.7" preview screen that you can browse, pinch, zoom, and evaluate seconds after snapping your picture.
In a studio environment it's now easy to share shoots with crew and models. More fun, less tech!
Please note: A large part of the magic of the wireless delivery lies in the setup of the devices outside of the ShutterSnitch app. Be prepared to spend more than just a couple of minutes on this initial setup. Due to the finicky nature of network setups, it can take anything from minutes to hours to get up and running. Feel free to visit the support forum for help!
• Ready for all iPads, iPhone 3GS and up, and iPod touch 3rd gen. and up.
• Retina display support.
• Slideshow function.
• Arrange your shoots in albums.
• Lock private albums.
• Resize and/or watermark photos before sharing them via e-mail, FTP, Flickr, SmugMug, Zenfolio, Facebook, or Dropbox.
• Large scale histograms (RGB,R,G,B).
• Visible and/or audible warnings.
• Map integration. Geo-tag JPEG photos automatically or manually.
• Highlight warnings.
• Add a caption and byline to the photos by tapping and holding the currently displayed full image.
• Custom username, password, and port for the built-in FTP and WebDAV servers.
• Receive files directly from one or more Eye-Fi cards.
• Receive photos from your GoPro HERO3, Transcend Wi-Fi, Toshiba FlashAir, PQI Air, or ez Share card/adapter as you shoot them or import files from the card manually.
• Supports receiving and importing photos via PTP/IP. For example from Nikon WU transmitters and Canon EOS 6D / 70D.
• Supports receiving photos from Panasonic cameras that work with their LUMIX LINK app.
• Supports Sony A7 and NEX cameras.
• Supports Canon PowerShot G16 and other Canon cameras that work with their CameraWindow app.
• AirDrop export.
• Bonjour support for easy discovery in your Bonjour enabled applications. This also works the other way - when you want to export images to an FTP server, this is automatically detected (if the server is Bonjour enabled). This makes it incredibly easy to transfer images between your iPad and you iPhone for example.
ShutterSnitch can also be used as a regular image browser if you simply transfer the pictures from your computer through an FTP client.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
• Added support for Canon PowerShot G16 and most likely other Canon cameras that work with the CameraWindow app.
• Minor fixes.
Take your time to figure it out
The settings and menus are a little awkward, but once you figure it out, this app is awesome! I have set up to transfer from an Eye-Fi automatically, add GPS location and export to the camera roll. After I take the photo, it'll be in my camera roll with geolocation in ~20secs. Amazing!
Waste if money
After 3 hours I have been able to download a grand total of 2 images using Nikon's WU. I really was looking forward to this app but the experience has been nothing but a waste of money.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 28, 2014
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 38.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Russian
- Seller: Brian Gerfort
- © 2010-2012 2ndNature
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.