By Shutterstock Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Webby Winner (People’s Voice Award – Utilities & Services)
Introducing the best way to discover images on a mobile device.
Shutterstock presents an elegant way to search, organize and download millions of beautiful stock photos, illustrations, and vectors from the world’s largest subscription-based image library.
• Browse smoothly through the Shutterstock image library with the swipe of a finger.
• Search by keyword to find images of any subject.
• See unique content curated by Shutterstock editors.
• View high-res preview images – the most vivid of any imaging app.
• Create, organize, and share lightboxes of images.
• Filter by color using the RGB color picker, using photos in your iPhone albums, or by snapping a picture with your iPhone camera (iPhone only)
• Download images directly to your iOS device, or later from your computer, using your paid Shutterstock account (downloading vectors and .eps files is not supported by the app).
The Shutterstock app’s unique Mosaic view instantly interlocks images of different sizes and aspect ratios. You’ll see a breathtaking, seamless grid of pictures, making it easy and enjoyable to quickly flip through thousands of images.
A free Shutterstock browse account is required to use lightboxes — sign up within the app or at www.shutterstock.com.
What's New in Version 2.71
Update includes small improvements and fixes from our last release.
We want to deliver the best experience your way every day. If you’ve got brilliant ideas on how we can improve, share them with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great Quality; Everything You Need:
There is nothing you can't find here. If you search it, you'll find it. The quality of the photos are amazing & it's a simple user-face. Say you need to do a report on owls; here, you'll find all your photos--both living owls & cartoon-y--to punch up your project. Plus, you won't have any pesky names anywhere on the photo. Great app!
Awesome... When it works
I'm a serious customer. I have the 25 image a day yearly subscription (over $2k yewrly) and use the iPad Air 2.
The design is superior to that of Thinkstock. When it works, it is marvelous. However, it is buggy, and sadly fails more often than it works.
Too often it won't display one of my larger light boxes, or breaks in the middle of doing so.
Sometimes it starts displaying only half the images under similar images.
Too often it won't let me add an image to an existing light box. I am forced to find the same image on the computer. Major waste of time.
If they just focused on squashing all bugs for a few releases, they'd have a true gem on their hands. The basic design is excellent. They just need to reinforce it's bones. Thanks for listening.
Perfect supplement for the website
This is really handy, I'm a shutterstock subscriber and love being able to search through all the images on my iPad mini.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 09, 2014
- Version: 2.71
- Size: 23.0 MB
- Languages: English, German, Portuguese
- Seller: Shutterstock Inc.
- © Shutterstock, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.