By Shutterstock Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Webby Winner (People’s Voice Award – Utilities & Services)
Introducing the best way to discover images on a mobile device.
Shutterstock presents an elegant way to search, organize and download millions of beautiful stock photos, illustrations, and vectors from the world’s largest subscription-based image library.
• Browse smoothly through the Shutterstock image library with the swipe of a finger.
• Search by keyword to find images of any subject.
• Search by ID to find a specific image.
• Search usings images from your camera or photo library to discover results similar in look and feel.
• See unique content curated by Shutterstock editors.
• View high-res preview images – the most vivid of any imaging app.
• Create, organize, and share lightboxes of images.
• Download images directly to your iOS device, to the cloud, or later from your computer, using your paid Shutterstock account
The Shutterstock app’s unique Mosaic view instantly interlocks images of different sizes and aspect ratios. You’ll see a breathtaking, seamless grid of pictures, making it easy and enjoyable to quickly flip through thousands of images.
A free Shutterstock browse account is required to use lightboxes — sign up within the app.
What's New in Version 3.3
Use the latest innovation in image discovery from Shutterstock. Search the Shutterstock collection by using your camera or photo library to find visually similar matches in look & feel. Point, shoot, and discover.
We want to give you the best experience possible with this app - If you have suggestions, feature requests or want to report an issue, write us at email@example.com or visit the More section in the app to contact us.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 24, 2016
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shutterstock Inc.
- © Shutterstock, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.