SI Play – Manage SIPlay or League Athletics Teams
By Sports Illustrated Play LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simplify and celebrate your sports life with Sports Illustrated Play's mobile experience. Rosters, Schedules, Messaging, Photos and more! APP REQUIRES A PRE-EXISTING ACCOUNT WITH SPORTS ILLUSTRATED PLAY OR LEAGUEATHLETICS.COM TO USE.
The Sports Illustrated Play app provides busy coaches, parents and players a unified place to manage their hectic youth sports lives. Already trusted by more than 10 million sports enthusiasts, Sports Illustrated Play's mobile app is the latest technology benefit for our leagues, clubs and teams.
Features of the app include:
* A unified Family Schedule to track games, practices and events across ALL of your teams. No more switching from team to team to figure out where you need to be when.
* Turn your team into your own private social network with a media-rich Feed to keep you informed of what's going on with your teammates, share stories and photos, and chat using built-in instant messaging.
* Photo-rich Player Cards and Rosters that turn every player into a hero!
* Integration with iScore Scorekeeping products - view Scorecasts (live play-by-play) of any game scored using iScore for Baseball, Softball, Lacrosse, Basketball, Soccer or Football (for a limited time, enjoy our full Scorecast capability FREE).
* Chat live and share action photos during every game. Great for those who can't be there in person!
* Automatic driving times and directions utilizing any of your favorite map apps.
* Email, push notifications and texts keep you up-to-date on any schedule changes or important messages from Coach.
* Easily track attendance and assign snacks for any event.
* Compatible with your Sports Illustrated Play, SportsSignup or League Athletics account!
ABOUT SI PLAY
SI Play brings together industry leaders in sports software around a simple yet ambitious goal: to connect the world of youth sports. Since its launch in July 2015, SI Play has gained tremendous momentum and now supports more than 10 million active users each month across a wide range of sports, regions and age ranges through its digital products and services, and it has official technology partnerships with nine youth sports national governing bodies. The company provides the platform and tools to fuel the passion for sports and ensure a rewarding experience for all participants.
What's New in Version 1.11.004
- New to the SI Play app? View a tour of the apps features before logging in!
- General improvements and bug fixes
We use this app for my daughters' lacrosse teams. Easy to see the schedules in one place; easy to let the coaches know when we can and can't make practice or games - as well as see who else is coming; easy to get driving directions for away games; easy to communicate with other parents on the team and I love the roster cards. Like most apps it took a few minutes of playing around to find where everything is, but well worth the time.
Support is fantastic
I like it. At first I had some issues with getting my 2nd team to show up. Turned out my team hadn't been published by my league yet. quick response from customer support team and I'm now up and running. Video sharing is awesome! Both my kids schedules are together. Love it.
Overall, love this app to manage my day to day sports engagements for my busy family. Particularly find the messaging useful to communicate between team, and keeping the schedules and commitments in my feed.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jun 19, 2017
- Version: 1.11.004
- Size: 120 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sports Illustrated Play LLC
- © (c) 2015-2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.