Sports Illustrated Play
By Sports Illustrated Play LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Sports Illustrated Play is a leading team and league management system, now providing schedules, calendars, communications, rosters and more to busy coaches and youth sports families in an easy-to-use app. The SI Play app is free and can be used with any team or club!
- Scheduling, calendars, and changes in real time
- Communications and updates on the fly
- Rosters, player info, video and photo highlights
- Every team includes its own free website!
- Simple, easy, and fun to use!
What makes the SI Play App unique?
- SI Play is 100% free for ALL our features and functionality
- The Feed, our most popular feature to post comments, highlights, videos, photos and more
- We give you Family Schedules: track games, practices, and events across all your kids’ sports and teams in one place
- Interactive Player Cards make your players the hero – rosters, athlete info, attendance tracking for coaches, and tagged photos/videos
- Live game and score updates – share scores, stories, photos, video and more, right in the app! Follow along if you can’t make the game with full iScore integration.
The SI Play app is built for all sports – baseball, softball, football, basketball, soccer, hockey, lacrosse, volleyball, field hockey… or whatever team you are part of! Start simplifying your sports life and sign up your team today!
ABOUT SI PLAY
Whether you win, lose, or are just having fun, we believe in the power of PLAY. And as team parents, coaches, tournament directors, and league administrators ourselves, we know what it takes to make it all happen.
SI Play is smart technology designed to simplify your hectic sports life while also celebrating the stories, moments, and goodness of sport.
Our powerful suite of connected tools is designed to help youth sports leagues and teams – plus the coaches, parents and fans that support them – operate with peak efficiency and success. Online registration and payments, website creator, scheduling, communications, digital player passes, live scoring and much more, all fully integrated from desktop to mobile app.
Simplify & Celebrate Your Sports Life!
What's New in Version 1.16.1
-Fixed an issue when updating your player card photo
-Improved scheduling and displaying events across different timezones
-Updated push notifications to better communicate changes made by coaches and league admins
Make sure to keep the app up to date for all the newest features and fixes! We are always listening to your feedback and making changes from it.
Can’t add new sports
Beyond frustrating. Can’t add teams that my kids are on even though I have a link from the team to add them. Can’t see the End User Guide on the web to solve the problem because access is denied. When I do login on the web I see that I have to chose a Family Account associated with my login. There should be just one but I have 12.
Needs one big thing addressed
Calendar subscription is great until a practice is cancelled and yet it doesn’t get removed from my iPhone calendar. Please make the practice go away from my iOS calendar when it’s cancelled, thanks
We used the app for my son's🏈 team, but can't figure out how to create a new team 🏀 to the app.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 1.16.1
- Size: 124 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sports Illustrated Play LLC
- © (c) 2015-2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.