How many meters are in 1 nanometer? How many vertices does Dodecahedron have? Is 1 Mebibyte bigger than 1 Megabyte?
This app will help you to answer these and many other questions about decimal, binary, and number prefixes. It has a complete list of prefixes approved for SI units.
Please check 5 Tables and 5 Quizzes:
* Decimal Multiple: kilo-, Mega-, Giga-, etc.
* Decimal Fractional: milli-, micro-, nano-, etc.
* Number Latin: uni-, bi-, ter-, quart-, quint-, etc.
* Number Greek: mono-, di-, tri-, tetra-, penta-, etc.
* Binary Prefixes: kibi-, mebi-, gibi-, etc.
A quick reference and an easy way to learn this information essential for everyone studying math, computer science, physics, and chemistry.
- Global changes in design
- Andrey Solovyev
- 7.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Andrey Solovyev
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Topics + Remove Ads Free
- Unlimited Hints $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.