California school districts are required to comply with numerous regulations for the safety and health of their employees. The SIA Compliance and Regulation app outlines these requirements to assist school staff in planning throughout the year.
- Describes the intent of the requirement
- Assigns who may be responsible for compliance
- Indicates where in the school district the regulation applies
- Notes the type of documentation needed for verification
- Cites regulation references
- Defines acronyms
- Links to public resources for further information.
- Offers notifications when app is updated
We've updated the look and feel app to be more user friendly with a dashboard that allows users to navigate throughout the app with ease. There's now instructions on how to report an incident based on the situation, whether it be a vehicle accident, work-related injury or property and liability reporting, and added screens provide users additional opportunities to learn about and contact SIA.
Ratings and Reviews
Works as intended, great app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.