SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth), leaky gut, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn's Disease, fructose malabsorption, gastrointestinal distress ... if you are reading this, I'm sure you know about most, if not all of them by now. This is a quick reference pocket guide for the SIBO Specific Diet that helped me immensely. It is a mix of the Specific Carbohydrate Diet and the Low FODMAP Diet.
* Foods filterable by food group and/or fermentability
* Quick search all foods in diet
Best of luck and I hope this SIBO Specific Diet pocket guide is a useful utility in helping to manage your condition. If you have feedback, or would like something specific added to the app, please let me know. A couple items that I'm considering adding in the near future if enough users are interested:
* Voice search all foods
* Mark specific items as illegal (for allergies and such)
* Add a way for users to submit items to be added to the list
iPhone X support
Fixes search not dismissing
Ratings and Reviews
Saves me from having to carry the print out I got from my naturopath so I know what I can and can't eat. Contains all the foods on the standard SIBO specific diet print out.
Not what I hoped
Disappointing. Many foods missing, search leaves the keyboard covering the results.
- Chad Podoski
- 536.6 KB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Chad Podoski
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.