SICE AirGHz: the must-have iPhone/iPad application for Telecommunication professionals. AirGHz is a complete and powerful Software Suite for SICE devices end-users and all designers and operators in radiofrequency world. And it’s free!!
AirGHz comes from SICE, a world leader in telecommunication manufacturing since 1980.
AirGHz allows to:
• Design, calculate, align radio links
• Check the line-of-sight between sites, figuring the graph and the elevation profile. In order to see the graph of the feasibility of the link, each potential obstacle on the path and the Fresnel zone, you have only to enter the coordinate, the antenna height and link frequency.
• Save the sites, figure them on a map, take notes and add photos. You can list the sites by name, by distance or recent selections. You can share data by e-mail.
• Connect to (Router OS compatible) radio link device and check essential parameters (as received power level, IP, MAC address, SSID, bit rate, etc...) in real time, locally or from a remote site.
• Adjust and check CPE settings and point-to-point link (Router OS compatible)
• Align the antennas, figuring out the exact direction of the site on the display
• Determine the tilt angle of the antenna with the special tool
• Save the antenna inclination angle, in order to help a future new installation or replacement
• Check the WiFi access point coverage, in order to evaluate the coverage area
• Design the radio link and compute the parameters : line-of-sight control, expected RX power level, path and rain loss, antenna gain, horizon line, dBm/mW and mW/dBm conversions. All results are sharable by e-mail;
• Be updated on last SICE product news
- Risolto bug nella sezione Radio Pointer che causava il crash dell'app in caso di assenza GPS;
- Migliorati alcuni layout.
Ratings and Reviews
While the basic menus are in English, the ads, blogs, company info, and other things appear to be in Italian. It would be nice if that issue could be addressed in later versions.
Crashes on startup
Crashes on startup. Why did I upgrade from the old school version. Arggh! How may I get version 1 back? That just worked.
Original and helpful
This app is handy. What I was looking for. It needs improvement though. I hope they support it. It looks like they don't. Version 1? Really?! Please improve this app. I love to use it even if it was a paid app. More than worth it. And free?!?! Yessssss!!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.