Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Battle to Rule the Pacific Skies!
Take flight over the treacherous Pacific waters where ace pilots redefine historic World War II battles! Skillfully pilot the most iconic American and Japanese fighter planes of the Pacific War while representing the Army or Navy. Upgrade your fighters and promote your leading pilots so they master new skills needed to ambush an enemy VIP, rescue POW pilots or torpedo bomb enemy targets!
Can you turn the tide of war? Or will you go down in flames to an enemy ace?
• Enlist in over 180 missions set in iconic WWII battles like Pearl Harbor, Midway and Guadalcanal
• Expertly pilot fleets of American or Japanese aircraft while representing the Army or Navy
• Earn promotions, equipment upgrades and advanced Ace maneuvers
• Personalize your pilot profile and aircraft to set you apart in battle
• Single player battles & Multiplayer missions with leaderboards through Game Center
What's New in Version 1.2
Added the word “Autosave” to the “Continue Last Game” button to clarify what it does. Simply click this button to pick-up where you left off with the last game in progress.
Optimizations and Bug Fixes
Ads in a payed app?
Limited replayability and way too many annoying ads for an app I payed for.
This is not a bad game, it's just that every time I get really far, it deletes my progress! WHAT THE HECK! Please fix this and it will be perfect!
Great concept, terrible execution. One or two failed missions and you'll find yourself with no pilots for several missions because they're "injured" or need "repair"--basically they want you to pay again, every time, to play like this is a pin ball machine. On top of it it's repetitive and the graphics and avatars horrendous.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 17, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 142 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: 2K Games
- © 2013 2K Games, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.