Sid Meier's Pirates!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
All hands on Deck! Sid Meier's Pirates! is an exciting high-seas adventure that allows buccaneers to helm one of 27 fully customizable ships as you descend upon unsuspecting ports of call to amass a motley crew of seafaring bandits. As a fearless Pirate Captain you will collect hidden treasure maps, undertake daring missions and courageous rescues, and swiftly hand out pirate-style justice to local braggarts at every port. The wild call of the ocean will lure you back to sea where you'll encounter enemy pirates and engage in mind-blowing open sea battles unlike any other game before on the iPhone.
Overflowing with intense pirate action, Sid Meier's Pirates! features a treasure chest of gameplay riches including traditional minigames, such as Sword Fighting, Ship Combat and Dancing.
• Take the helm of 27 ships and customize them with assorted ammo, cannons and other upgrades
• The classic adventure by renowned creator Sid Meier, re-imagined for the iPhone to take full advantage of touch controls
• Use the iPhone's touch controls to parry, counter and effectively out duel your opponents into submission with lightning quick moves onboard ships, in taverns, and even in the exclusive Governor's mansion
• Challenge and pursue the most famous pirates in history, including Blackbeard, Captain Kidd and Henry Morgan
для детей старше 12 лет
What's New in Version 1.1.2
Minor bug fixes
It's great, just needs work.
I love this game. As a kid, I'd play it for hours on my PC, trying to be the greatest pirate ever. The immersion of being a pirate is still there, but some things I just can't get by. The treasure maps are almost useless: The landmark's names don't show up, and the map doesn't even say the general area of where it is. Also, getting to the map while traveling is cumbersome. I miss getting to the city that Montalbon was last seen, only to be directed elsewhere. What's up with my voodoo map that shows exactly where his ship is? They might seem like minor details, but without them, the game just doesn't feel right. Please do something. For us.
I have a treasure map but it doesn't say what port it's near, I have no idea where to go...
A flawed masterpiece
Bought it during 2k sale. It is a newr perfect mobile adaptation of my pc/mac classic game. Except for one glaring issue, im using iPhone 5. The speed of the game during the overworld mode is too fast, i cant count how many city/ship i miss due to this issue. A frame rate limiter should be able to fix this issue.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 25, 2012
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 462 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 2K Games
- © (C) 2004 - 2012 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., the Take-Two logo, 2K, the 2K logo, Firaxis Games, the Firaxis Games logo, and Sid Meier's Pirates! are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software in the U.S. and/or other countries. Portions of this software are included under license (c) 2009 Emergent Game Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. All other marks and trademarks are properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).