Side Mirror is 50% off through July!
Doing a presentation, but don't want to mirror your displays? Stop looking over your shoulder! Side Mirror gives you a preview window of what's happening on the other display so you can do live demos without having to crane your neck back at the projector screen.
Not mirroring your display offers some advantages during presentations:
- Have a set of notes you can refer to
- Keep a list of code snippets to copy/paste
- Keep a folder of presentation files you need quick access to in an open Finder window
Side Mirror is an essential tool for:
- Live Demos
Take Side Mirror for a spin today!
- Fixed a sandboxing issue that prevented subscribing to the mailing list
** Side Mirror is now LIGHTNING FAST! **
(Seriously. 60 FPS fast.)
- Improved performance of preview window
- Added the option to lower the quality of the captured screen to improve performance on slower devices
- Added a scale option in the main window. Lower the scale if you are using it at a smaller size (why waste pixels?!). Lowering the scale also increases performance.
Side Mirror now Requires macOS 10.11 (EL Capitan)
Ratings and Reviews
Great utility app! A must have for public presentations.
I frequently have to project my screen in front of different audiences - up until now I was stuck with either mirroring my display (and having everything 100% visible) or extending my display (and having to turn around constantly and fumble around with the mouse cursor/etc. Side Mirror is great because it lets me keep my personal notes in front of me, and when I move my cursor to work on the other screen, I can still see everything I'm doing in front of me. This lets me keep my face to the audience while i'm presenting. Definitely recommend - a must buy!
Great for presenters, speakers, and teachers
If you get up in front of people and display your Mac to others, you want this app. The primary use-case: You get up, plug in your external monitor or projector, and start sidemirror. You can then have your presentation appear on the projector and keep your desktop nice and tidy. SideMirror gives you a Mirror on the projector - a window appears on your desktop and you can see what your crowd sees.
Easy to use, totally worth the moneys spent. A+++ would sidemirror again.
Oh my! My neck feels better already.
With no complaint (as it is notated in the unexpanded app description), can we expect AppleTV display mirroring support EVER?
Hey Apple Developer Relations, throw this developer a bone, please - this app is worthy and needed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.