By All Media Network, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SideReel is the best way to organize your television experience, both on the web and on your iOS devices. The SideReel iPhone and iPad app makes managing your entertainment easier by helping you to keep tabs on your favorite shows and to discover great new series. Personalize your second screen by tracking and rating shows from sources all across the TV spectrum, including ABC, NBC, CBS, MTV, VH1, Bravo, TBS, HBO, Showtime, Starz, Hulu, Amazon, Netflix, DirecTV, and more!
Other benefits of the SideReel app include:
· Personal Show Tracker: Never miss an episode and mark the ones you’ve watched. Track the shows you watch and set alerts so you know when they’re on.
· Show Calendar: Instantly know what hot shows are on this week and what time episodes are airing.
· Discover Shows: From the top crime procedurals to obscure British comedies, our editors organize SideReel’s thousands of series into genres to help you find shows you like!
· Watch Online: Watch links for episodes from quality sources like Hulu, Amazon, iTunes, and more.
· Rate Shows: Share your opinion by rating shows and see which shows other SideReel users love or hate.
Find shows from networks and channels all over the world, including:
ABC, NBC, CBS, The CW, FOX, PBS, ABC Family, A&E, AMC, Animal Planet, BBC America, BET, Bravo, Comedy Central, Discovery, Disney, E!, FX, Lifetime, MTV, Syfy, TBS, TNT, USA, VH1, HBO, Showtime, Starz, CBC, Global, Showcase, BBC, Channel 4, ITV, Sky, Amazon, DirecTV, Hulu, Netflix, and more!
Top shows include:
Grey’s Anatomy, Outlander, Suits, The Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Modern Family, Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time, Game of Thrones, and Arrow.
What's New in Version 2.3.2
* Improved stability
Please fix ASAP!!!
This app has been, until recently, an amazing help considering I'm a full time student and worker. I can't always watch what I want to when I want to, so this app was a totally lifesaver!! I have the same issues as everyone above, unable to login and retain the information on my account. Please please please, fix this soon!
Please fix this mess...
I just did the new update. Silly me I was hoping I could amend this review, but surprise surprise it still is not working like it did once upon a time! It wasn't working properly, but at least I could check shows off that have been watched. Now it doesn't work at all. Why on earth would you put out an update if it doesn't fix any of the issues with the app???
Great idea for an app
Great idea for an app, but I can't log in using my Twitter?... Can you please fix that. I don't have a Facebook nor do I want to go make one just so I can use an app.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 30, 2015
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 41.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: All Media Network, LLC
- © 2014 All Media Network, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.