Welcome to the Sierra app – our clean, streamlined interface has made this app the fastest and most convenient way to shop Sierra from your iPhone and iPad. There’s always something new to discover, and we can help you find it – shop the newest items as soon as they arrive at incredible value you love. Plus, sign up for email updates and we’ll let you know when new products arrive.
Filter by color, size, review, price and so much more. With the one-page, infinite-scrolling product lists, you’ll be able to view even more styles at one time without ever loading a second page. Every item includes enhanced product shots, customer reviews, similar item suggestions and full product descriptions.
Our exceptional customer service team is ready to help you out any time. You may send any order as a gift. Multiple methods of payment are accepted, and kept safe and secure.
• Shop fresh, relevant products at incredible prices
• Access your cart when you’re logged in on any device
• Same exceptional customer service
• Clean, streamlined interface lets you shop with ease
• Enhanced product shots, customer reviews and full product descriptions
• Filter your searches to find and purchase items faster than ever
• One-page, infinite-scrolling through product lists: Never load page 2 again. Just scroll, select and buy
• Send any order as a gift
• Share your product finds with friends via email and social media apps on your device
• Access your account history and order tracking
• Checkout our guides, checklists, tips, tricks, hacks and recipes
• Find retail stores & scan barcodes in our stores to get product information, sizing, reviews and much more
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I have written to Sierra’s IT Department about this software. It seems since the original owners sold the company to TJMax, Home Goods and Marshal’s, the program app has more bugs to keep you annoyed.
1. The pictures are way to small so you have to click on them to see if it’s an item you might want. No window shopping.
2. Now that you see the item, decode you will add it to your cart or just go back to the selection screen, be ready to click back four to ten times through products you didn’t want to see to get there. That’s EVERY time you click to see an item. Frustrating.
3. You’re looking at products and everything is fine, then bam program closes and returns to your home screen.
Too many bugs!
Sierra Trading Post is one of the best places to buy high quality outdoor gear, but their app is awful. Browsing the app is so quirky, I just use their mobile site in Safari. But, unfortunately, when you click on one of their emails it opens the app; which is good for most of the promo emails I get that come from companies with quality app interfaces, but not good with this app. When the email takes you to a category in the app, you can’t get back to the main menu, the app stalls. Also, when scrolling through items, the picture are wrong at first and then lag behind before they catch up and are displayed correctly for the item listed. This app could be great with some more effort. They have a nice interface, but they desperately need to fix the bugs!
The difficulties we have faced with the app’s interface could be due to what happens when Big Corp buys a going concern. Assuming the new owners are not too cheap to buy the best experts in the field, it may be a deliberate attempt to get me to buy seersucker Bermuda shorts at one of their department stores instead of Carhartt’s? Just a speculation. Or could be ‘too big to be competent’. I’ll be a customer as long as they deliver on the products and don’t try to sell me something I don’t want. I used to call in my orders while having the Sierra Trading Post page open so that I could actually talk with a human.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.