Intelligent investment portfolios and personalized investment guidance, with access to licensed advisors. Low fees, so you have more to invest.
Everyone is unique. Your investment plan should be too. With SigFig, it’s easy to build a personalized plan that takes into account your needs, timeline, and tolerance for risk. Managed for a fraction of the cost of traditional advisors, it’s designed to help keep you on course toward a more secure future.
• Keep more of your money
Pay only a simple fee of 0.25% per year, a fraction of the cost of traditional advisors, with no trading fees*. Sign up and get your first $10,000 managed for free.
• Optimize your returns
Benefit from continuous portfolio monitoring, tax-efficient investment strategies, dividend reinvestment, and daily monitoring and rebalancing.
• Access to licensed advisors when you need
Our team of licensed Financial Advisors is available to answer any questions you may have, help uncover additional opportunities, and keep you on track towards your financial goals.
• Manage and analyze all your accounts
See a free comprehensive overview of the health of your existing portfolios to uncover hidden fees and issues, then use the results to create a personalized investment strategy.
• Leave the hard work to us
SigFig connects with over 50 leading brokerages** such as Fidelity, Schwab, and TD Ameritrade.
• Security is our top priority
Rest easy knowing your financial information is encrypted and protected using bank-level security. You can access your account with TouchID or a secure PIN. SigFig is an SEC registered investment advisor and a member of SIPC***.
We are here to help whenever you need it. You can send us an email at email@example.com, send a message through the app or call us at 855-875-1580. Our team is available for you Monday through Friday, 9am-9pm EST.
*We aim to choose holdings that can be traded commission-free, but there is no guarantee that you will not incur any trading costs. You may also incur certain other standard fees and expenses billed by the third parties. Such costs may include brokerage commissions, account opening fees, transaction fees and others.
**Brokerages we sync with: Fidelity, Scottrade, Etrade, Schwab, TD Ameritrade, Vanguard, Sharebuilder, Merrill Lynch, T. Rowe Price, USAA, Wells Fargo, Edward Jones, Morgan Stanley and many more.
***SIPC membership means that your securities are protected up to $500,000, including $250,000 fo claims in case. More information is available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
• New Navigation - Introducing a new, more intuitive navigation
• Account Overview - A redesigned home to give you a simple breakdown of all of your accounts
• Performance Chart - Complete redesign to give you a full screen experience
• Account Details - See details of every investment account, including performance, holdings and more.
• Tracker - Your new home for Holdings, Charts, Movers, and News (If you prefer the numbers make this your home screen by going to Settings)
• Financial Advisor - Easily talk or schedule an appointment with our licensed Advisors
• Deposit - Add funds with ease anywhere in the app
• Recurring Deposits - Set it and forget it, now you can easily set up and edit recurring deposits
• Managed Accounts Potential Value - Discover how much of a difference saving more now can make in your future
• Contributions History - Now you can keep track of all of your transactions
• Widget - Redesigned to improve legibility
Ratings and Reviews
This application is totally worth checking out. I’ve been with them almost 4 years now and the results have been outstanding. They are a leader in the investment arena. Great results so far and if you’re reading this and need an application with support that is there for you, well you have finally found the correct application. Other alternatives on the Application marketplace do not fare as great as SigFig. I’ve tried several of them out there and without a doubt feel they are the best. Others may think this is hype, well no and yes. No because you haven’t tried them, and yes because I have and believe in their offering. Time to stop reading and sign up!! You have found the app for investing!
Terrible Update - Major Issues
Perhaps it was an attempt to monetize or improve engagement metrics but it’s a matter of time before someone builds a better app and people switch.
Overall if your main use of this app is to manage your portfolio linking external accounts I think it’s great. Their Data Analytics is visually very pleasing and clear. Great variety and the color variations make it easy to see all your different assets.
I haven’t tried their Investment Guidance Option yet, as I am invested in the Betterment platform instead right now. I just prefer the portfolio options Betterment has to offer.
Only issue I would say is I had to manually input my portfolio from the Robinhood app since they are not supported on SigFig. Think this issue should be sorted since nowadays many users use these types of financial apps. Would be nice if we could link Robinhood, and maybe potential Crypto apps like Coinbase.
Keep up the good work SigFig!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.