- Auto refresh for non-stop sight reading practice
- Highly customizable options
- Random key signatures
- High quality music playback with note highlight
- Gestures to refresh and control tempo quickly
Bass Guitar (Low E)
Bass Guitar (Low B)
Cello - Bass Clef
Cello - Tenor Clef
Double Bass - Low E
Double Bass - Low C
Trombone - Bass Clef
Trombone - Tenor Clef
Basson - Tenor Clef
Basson - Bass Clef
Thank you for the love and support, here are some of the improvements we made from your feedback!
- Support for portrait upside down orientation so that your phone can rest peacefully on the music stand when using a headphone!
- Disable auto screen locking for the exercise screen, take your time and practice~
Ratings and Reviews
When I saw that there was an update, I was excited. I really like this app. It's a great way to practice sight reading! But I had to stop using it because of the frustration in trying to read the notes above the staff. I have contacted the developer, but they don't seem to want to fix this. The stems of the notes are too short, so if you have 8th or 16th notes, the bar on the notes covers up the ledger lines, making it almost impossible to read the notes above the staff. For a flutist, this is simply unacceptable.
Neat Rehearsal Tool
It would help to have variable tempo. I'm not a good enough reader to get it at the program's set metronome speed. Is there a way to adjust.
Just found method for tempo adjust. It is not at all intuitive - you have to swipe up and down in the blank space below the score. Tempo should be set in the set-up menu.
Must get for winds
Especially since I can't carry around my Arbans and numerous sight reading books everywhere I go, definitely helpful for long rides to gigs. If you are a Wind, I would definitely recommend this app
- Kai Wa Cheng
- 34.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Vivace Studio
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.