Sight Word Bingo
By Chris Egerter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sight Word Bingo will let your kids learn their sight words with a fun barnyard theme.
- The object is to get five barnyard animals in a row by correctly identifying the word when it is spoken.
- 5 difficulty levels: Preprimer, Primer, Grade 1, Grade 2, and Grade 3
- Keeps track of the number of right and wrong answers
- For iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad - universal app that you can share across devices
- See also Jungle Math Bingo, Jungle ABC Bingo, Dino Sight Word Bingo, Dino Math Bingo, Dino ABC Bingo, The Counting Game, Sight Word School and Counting Fish in our educational series of apps.
For more fun and games visit www.AppsForKids.ca
What's New in Version 1.5
-Added AppsForKids.ca intro
-Added Apps For Kids link with parental gate
-Changed volume of music
Great concept if you could it.
I purchased this app and was very impressed with it's content. It contains all of the Dolch words listed by level, which is perfect. The disappointing part is, that you can't hear the word that the bingo caller says. She speaks sooooo low that you have to listen several times with the iPad up to your ear, then look over you bingo card and and see if what you thought she said is on the bingo card, the tell your child the word, so they can find it. Please fix this, because it really is a great concept. I would have paid more than $ 0.99 if the problem was fixed.
The voice recordings are so bad that as an adult, I have to play the word four or five times over before I can understand it. I don't remember what I paid for it, but whatever it was, it wasn't worth it.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 15, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chris Egerter
- © 2013 Tiffany Egerter
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.