Sight Words Free EYFS and KS1
By Gerald Gibson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fully interactive educational game that supports the UK National Curriculum EYFS and Key Stage 1 target of 100 sight words before Key Stage 2.
Lessen the homework battles with this easy to use, fun app. Since it's creation, our children are now eager to practice their 'Sight Words' on daddy's phone at any time!
This is the free version, which contains 20 words. If you like it, please consider purchasing the full version, which includes all 100 words.
- 20 words split into 2 easily digestible groups.
- Ability to change text and background colours for SEN children.
- Each word is fully voiced, which is easily turned off or on.
- Each set of words are presented in a random manner to prevent 'parrot fashion' memory reading.
- Passive and interactive learning modes.
What's New in Version 3.1
- Added functionality to choose font from a carefully selected list (found in Settings).
- New dynamic preview pane will allow you to see how your selections will look instantly.
- Many small visual tweaks and enhancements.
- "Under the hood" performance improvements.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 21, 2014
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 16.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gerald Gibson
- © Heavenly Creatives
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.