By Shao-Chi Liang
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Despite living in the age of technology, students often carry around a school diary, student planner, or academic agenda to record their classes, homework, and tasks.
Sigma Planner is the perfect companion for your school that help will help you keep track of your classes and allow you to add homework into your week's schedule with ease. With Sigma Planner, you no longer need to carry an extra agenda; simply grab out your phone, and everything will be available, right at your finger tips.
Track your courses and assignments with ease. Add and organize the app just the way you need; Sigma Planner supports period, time, and block schedules for all students around the world.
You shouldn't need to clear or cluster your timetable whenever you have a new schedule. Sigma Planner offers the ability to organize your courses by semesters, which allows you organize your different timetables all within the app, and have the option to view your older schedules with ease.
Sigma Planner is built to be flexible and just for you. Choose between the light or dark mode; change the notification push times, or customize your period or block schedules, right within the app.
Tasks should be easy to find. With filters, you'll never lose a task. Sigma Planner also includes upcoming tasks list for easier tracking of your tasks that are soon overdue.
Want to find out what class you have next, or tasks that are due soon, without opening the app? Sigma Planner offers a Today widget that displays your classes for the day and your upcoming tasks. Simply enable the widget in the Today extension, and voilà.
The interface is clean, simple, and intuitive; and adaptive for the iPad for those who like to manage their school through a bigger screen. Sigma Planner even comes with over 50 custom icons for your courses, all on top of the customization you get with the app.
Want to protect your course or school information? Don't worry, Sigma Planner includes the ability to lock the app with a passcode, and Touch ID or Face ID on available devices. It just works!
Love the Sigma course icons? Don't worry, Sigma also offers an iMessage sticker pack with all the beautifully crafted course icons for you to send to your friends. (Available on iOS 10 and above)
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Thank you all for downloading and sharing Sigma Planner 2.0! Today's update brings some optimizations for the iPhone X and bug fixes across all devices.
== Bug Fixes ==
- Fixed a bug where the "Show More" button is hidden for courses in some cases
- Fixed a bug where Sigma crashes from loading Reminders
- Fixed a bug where choosing a Block day may crash in very rare cases
- Fixed a bug where Sigma may crash when switching between full-screen and split-screen on iPad
Changes in Sigma Planner 2.0:
== New / Updated ==
- Added iOS 11 Support, along with iPhone X and iPad Pro support.
- Added Swipe gestures to mark tasks as completed
- Added Touch ID / Face ID support for better security!
- Added 3D Touch actions from the home screen
- Added a brand new Today widget 'Upcoming' which combines both task and course information in one place
- Added the ability to set the time range for each period/block, which will improve Sigma Planner's ability to display upcoming class information
- Redesigned the UI to be more adaptive with iPad Pro
- Redesigned the Course icons (also available in Stickers)
- Redesigned the FilterOption menu
- Redesigned Task cells to display more information at a glance
- Revamped the Tasks tab to show only 'All' tasks and 'Upcoming' tasks
- Updated the movie and user quotes displayed in the app
- Improved Chinese localization (Traditional and Simplified)
- Better accessibility support throughout the app
- Improved animations that make things flow smoother
- Major performance improvements under the hood
== Fixed ==
– Fixed UI bugs with the resizing list of tasks in the Calendar view
- Fixed filter options crashing in rare cases
- Fixed About page having weird UI bugs
- Fixed reminders options view having layout issues
- Fixed Course Icon selection menu rendering lag
- Fixed default blocks being setup incorrectly in some cases
- Fixed date pickers having scrolling problems
- Fixed course icons displayed in reverse in rare cases
- Fixed iPad's filter option menu not showing all options
- Fixed iOS 11 crashes when saving photos
- Fixed the status bar displaying the incorrect colour in rare cases
If you like the app, don't forget to rate it and write a nice review, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks for using Sigma Planner c:
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 11, 2017
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 47.1 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shao-Chi Liang
- © 2016 Shao-Chi Liang
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.